Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Wither Storm Addon (Killeable) V3

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Wither Storm Addon (Killeable) V3

Hello everyone here i bring you a complement of the wither storm of the game minecraft story mode

Original creator Of This Wither Storm With functionality of being able to die is JualetYT (ElparceJuan) THE ORIGINAL CREATOR WITHOUT THE CAPACITY TO DIE IS 鸥吃鱼
this addon adds to the storm wither and new scenes how the death of the storm wither (after killing the storm wither, his body will come out on the ground after a minute he will get up and will spawn with 2 new wither storm will wake up for back to the battle

new features 

• new death of the wither

• new severe wither storm

• new giant wither storm

• ray of attraction remastered

i hope you like this addon and have fun in your minecraft world I plan to make more updates to the add-on and I plan to release a new add-on

stages of wither storm

0 Spawn

1 wither 

2 the absorption

3 the fatal head

4 the first tentacles

5 the wither storm

6 severed wither storm

this is the end of the stages but by doubt the show the spawn egg

• Now In This Update You Can Kill The Wither Storm The Life Of The Wither Varies Between 750 the first stage until the giant storm that has 7000 life
  • To start killing the wither storm you need to wait a few seconds because it is gaining strength to attack once it has awakened

There are other people who created this plugin but I am the person who made it remastered and optimized so that people can play with better performance, And apart from my version the Wither Storm can die

Changelog

several bugs have been fixed along with a new rendering of the wither storm and one of the most important ships that we have fixed is that for some devices they will no longer Crashear while playing. And we have optimized the wither storm functions for better gamers playing And we have made the wither movement more fluid for some devices. For future updates we want to make the wither not go below the ground. Plugin keeps calling WS V3 because it's just bug fix

Installation

to install the plugin you need to download the file

•ws addon

then click and import it to minecraft bedrock 

important you must activate the experimental options and click on activate resource and behavior

creator: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6kep1v7ChVQzk5Q-queroQ

Topic starter Posted : 12/04/2021 10:35 am
Share: