Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Yamaha RX115

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Yamaha RX115

Here's a project I wanted to do for awhile now. The car's 2 wheeled-cousin, motorcycles! Introducing the Yamaha RX115, a motorcycle that may not be famous or even known in most parts of the world, but used to rule the roads of countries like Pakistan, Uruguay and Southeast Asian countries back in the 1980's. Affordable, strong, reliable, fast; key characteristics that made this bike popular amongst the youth community of these countries.

• Motorcycle History

Due to this motorcycle's lack of history/sources, I couldn't find enough information for this bike, aside pictures of it. There isn't even a Wiki page for it. Therefore, I've written my very own basic summary of this bike which includes it's specs based off my research from various websites.

"The Yamaha RX115 is a performance-oriented motorcycle manufactured by Japanese manufacturer, Yamaha Motor Company, back in 1981. The RX115 was equipped with a 115cc, mono-cylindrical, 2 stroke engine capable of reaching 16hp at 8500rpm. Aside the power produced by the engine, the motorcycle was light, weighing around 94kg. These factors made the RX115 capable of reaching speeds of up to 165kmh (102mph) and could accelerate from 0-60 (kmh) in 2.75 seconds. As for mileage, the motorcycle is claimed to have a mileage of 28km per liter."

• Motorcycle details

Has low-mid speed, 2 seats, animations (wheels rotate & motorcycle tilts) and sounds.

• Motorcycle colors

Has 1 variant and 3 colors.

Maroon ..(with reddish stripes)

White ..(with bluish stripes)

Red ..(with black-white stripes)

Extra Images

Rear profile - Left

Rear profile - Right

• Custom/Independent Seat Animation

Ever realize certain addons change the seat animation so that it looks realistic when seating on a motorcycle? While this may look good when you sit on the motorcycle, it does not when you sit in a car or any other rideable object in Minecraft. You don't sit in a car like you do on a motorcycle.

After failing to find a definitive answer about custom animations from other addon creators, I had to develop my own way of applying a custom seat animation for the player. Using my knowledge and experience from my previous and outdated Commercial Airliner addon, I finally found a way to make a custom/independent seat animation for the player that will only play when the player sits on the motorcycle!

In other words, the vanilla Minecraft seat animation is unaffected, meaning that the way a player sits on a motorcycle will not be the same as if you were to sit in a minecart or boat or any other rideable object. (Picture above)

• How to obtain

Method 1: Get their spawn eggs from the Creative Inventory. They are classified as spawn eggs.

Method 2: Use /summon commands:
/summon rx115:maroon
/summon rx115:white
/summon rx115:red

Contacts
Twitter account: @ashminggu
Instagram account: @ashminggu
Email account: [email protected]
Youtube: Ashminggu Ashkali

• Problem with AdFly?

Contact me through one if my contacts listed above and I’ll send a direct download link whenever possible, no AdFly restrictions!

This addon is exclusive. Any other websites/apps that distribute this addon without my approval are false and are an act of plagiarism.

Installation

• Confused about the download links?

So basically,

Win10 = High speed version, suitable for race track maps. (Minecraft speed of 0.53)

Mobile = Lowered speed version, suitable for small city maps. Also better for mobile users (lag reduction, easier to control) (Minecraft speed of 0.49)

BP + RP = Contains both behavior and resource packs.

creator: https://twitter.com/ashminggu

Topic starter Posted : 10/05/2021 1:24 pm
Share: