Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Zoom Behavior

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Zoom Behavior

Do you want to zoom in on something like all of those popular youtubers? Well have I got an addon for you! Now, with this addon you can do just that! 

Scroll down for more info!

This is before, you can barely read the sign, and if you zoom in with your device you can read it, but without zooming you can't read it!

Now zoomed in, you can read it! Much better!

What if you are strolling around looking for something to, well look at, then you see a creeper, but don't want to get too close, but in order to see him you have to get close,  and do you really want to do that?

This is before:

If you get any closer he will explode! And you don't want that to happen! There is a better way to do this! Get the zoom behavior! It will make looking at things far away much easier than having to make binoculars! (That is a seperate addon)

Now this is with zoom/after:

Much much better!

I hope this explains enough for you all! You can try it out for yourself if you don't believe it's this good!!

There are 2 ways you can activate the zoom; crouch with a stick or just crouch. Also,  there are 2 zoom options, regular zoom and ultra zoom. Ultra zoom is what I used in the pictures. 

Remember, if you find any bugs or glitches let me know and I'll fix them!

creator: awsome229

Changelog
Changed the featured image because the graphics weren't very good

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 29/05/2021 10:59 am
Share: