Forum

Notifications
Clear all

SpaghettiJet’s ApocalypseZ Add-on

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

SpaghettiJet’s ApocalypseZ Add-on

This is a project that I have been working on. It adds zombies, bandits, neutral survivors, and a few guns. The spawn rates make it so that zombies will dominate your world. If you are lucky to find a survivor, carefully approach.

This has been a project that I have been working on for long time. It has been my custom addon and I want to share it!

ALSO, an Easter egg is the zombie in the red shirt and brown shorts. It is my skin that is zombified. A rare chance to see it

ADDS:

Zombies (Walker, runner, brutal_zombie, zombie police, zombie soldier, zombie1-4) These zombies do not burn in daylight. They will go for players, addon NPCs, and villagers. If you or NPCs are bit/hit by these zombies, you will have a lasting poison effect.

Military/Police force (police, soldier, hazard suit) These NPCs will shoot at zombies, and are neutral towards players and bandits. Upon dying they will reanimate into a zombie version of their former selves (EXAMPLE: Soldiers will turn into zombie soldiers when dead). They will usually be holding weapons in their hands.

NPC Survivors (scientist, Male NPC) These Survivors will Spawn around the world. They do not attack, even when provoked. They will quickly run from zombies and monsters. When killed, they will reanimate into zombie versions of themselves.

Bandits (Bandit, Dreadman) These bad guys will kill zombies, law enforcement, players, and NPC survivors. When in combat will fight, but when sustaining a large amount of damage, will surrender or run. When killed, will reanimate into a zombie version of themselves.

GUNS

M14- An American Semi-Automatic rifle that was originally used in America’s involvement in Vietnam. Now is used as a sniper rifle. Replaces Bow.

M4A1- An American Auto assault rifle used after the M16 in Vietnam by American troops. Good range with full auto. Replaces snowball.

AK47- Everybody knows this Soviet Assault rifle made in 1947. Does more damage than the m16 but lacks in range and speed. Replaces egg.

M1911- An American World War 1-2 sidearm for allied soldiers. Now is used by Law enforcement and is pretty reliable and deals lots of damage but is very inaccurate. Replaces the fishing rod.

Winchester- An American lever action used in cowboy times to today. Deals heavy amounts of damage but lacks in reload speed. Replaces ender pearl.

M249- An American Automatic machine gun used alongside the m16. Does good damage and has good ammo count. But isn’t as accurate. Replaces experience bottle.

Mosin Nagant- A Russian bolt action rifle.

Remington 700- A modern hunting rifle.

Remington 870- A modern pump action shotgun.

Ruger 10/22- A gun made by Ruger that shoots the .22 rounds.

SLR- Short for Self Loading Rifle.

Spencer Carbine- A Civil War repeater rifle.

SUB2000- A rifle that shoots pistol rounds.

SVU- A Russian semi auto sniper rifle.

M1 Garand- A WW2 American rifle.

Henry- Cowboy lever action.

M14 Vietnam- Vietnam M14.

M40- A hunting rifle.

.44 Magnum- A high damage revolver.

50 Caliber Sniper- A high damage but slow sniper rifle.

AR 15- A semi auto M4A1.

Colt Walker- A single action revolver.

FN FAL- A semi auto war time rifle.

SKS- A Russian semi auto infantry rifle.

GLOCK- A semi auto pistol.

Changelog

Added more guns

Added more enemies

Added new boss 

Added new female variants

Installation

Drop box will say That you can’t view .mcaddon files. Just wait a few seconds and a blue download button will appear. Click it then install into Minecraft.

Also, The Survivors will be holding guns if you get Actual Guns addon and use it correctly.(Experimental Mode is required!!!!!)

Downloads

Supported Minecraft versions

1.12. 1.13

Topic starter Posted : 21/08/2019 11:51 am
Share: