Forum

Notifications
Clear all

APPLY FOR AgentH14's SleekCommunity Server RIGHT NOW!!

(@agenth14)

My Server Sleek Community CONSISTS OF:

1. MODERN HOMES
2. MODERN MANSIONS
3. PLOT WORLDS
4. THE CITY ITSELF, AND MUCH MORE!!

FOLLOW US ON OUR TWITTER PAGE: TWITTER: @SC-CreativeMCPE for more updates, pics, news, and much more to come.

AND I AM PROUD TO WELCOME YOU TO THE OFFICIAL SC-Creative MCPE Community SERVER!!

** THIS SERVER IS A WHITE LISTED SERVER **

So go down to the link below and apply as a: Builder, Staff, Admin, or Potential Player Today!

APPLY HERE FOR BUILDER: https://sleekcommunity.weebly.com/builder-forms.html

Texture Pack Link: https://sleekcommunity.weebly.com/texturepack.html

Topic starter Posted : 25/03/2018 3:49 pm
(@shadowgamer2314)
Eminent Member

I would like to be a Admin, I really like helping people and watching out for hackers and I just love helping and being friendly, so I hope I can be a Admin for this awesome sounding server!
My IGN is ShadowGamer2314.

Thanks!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/03/2018 5:28 pm
(@agenth14)

I would like to be a Admin, I really like helping people and watching out for hackers and I just love helping and being friendly, so I hope I can be a Admin for this awesome sounding server!
My IGN is ShadowGamer2314.

Thanks!

I ACCEPT YOUR APPLICATION Shadow Gamer!

Just Email me here so I can give you the IP and Port and name for my server:

Email: [email protected]

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/03/2018 1:36 pm
(@shadowgamer2314)
Eminent Member

I ACCEPT YOUR APPLICATION Shadow Gamer!

Just Email me here so I can give you the IP and Port and name for my server:

Email: [email protected]

I emailed you! πŸ™‚

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/03/2018 3:08 pm
(@supermagic4)
Eminent Member

My Server Sleek Community CONSISTS OF:

1. MODERN HOMES
2. MODERN MANSIONS
3. PLOT WORLDS
4. THE CITY ITSELF, AND MUCH MORE!!

FOLLOW US ON OUR TWITTER PAGE: TWITTER: @SC-CreativeMCPE for more updates, pics, news, and much more to come.

AND I AM PROUD TO WELCOME YOU TO THE OFFICIAL SC-Creative MCPE Community SERVER!!

** THIS SERVER IS A WHITE LISTED SERVER **

So go down to the link below and apply as a: Builder, Staff, Admin, or Potential Player Today!

APPLY HERE FOR BUILDER: https://sleekcommunity.weebly.com/builder-forms.html

Texture Pack Link: https://sleekcommunity.weebly.com/texturepack.html

Hello. I would love to join and possible be Admin as well. I am also very good at commands and building. If you accept this it would be greatly appriciated. Thanks!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/03/2018 6:58 pm
(@agenth14)

I accept your application SuperMagic. Just email me at: [email protected] so I can give you the Name, IP and Port to my server!

Hello. I would love to join and possible be Admin as well. I am also very good at commands and building. If you accept this it would be greatly appriciated. Thanks!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/03/2018 1:33 pm
(@timokles)

I would love to participate! I have actively played Minecraft for 5+ years, and have played on various Survival worlds over the years. I am also available to play multiple times a week, for a few hours each time. I would like to apply for either Generic Player or Admin, whichever has the most availability. My IGN is TimoklesDev. I also am good with commands and Addon creation.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/03/2018 1:23 am
(@agenth14)

just email me for more info about any of the server related stuff!

Name: SC-Creative

IP: 149.56.175.185:19132

Port: 19132

And thanks for apply my SleekCommunity Minecraft Bedrock Server!

I would love to participate! I have actively played Minecraft for 5+ years, and have played on various Survival worlds over the years. I am also available to play multiple times a week, for a few hours each time. I would like to apply for either Generic Player or Admin, whichever has the most availability. My IGN is TimoklesDev. I also am good with commands and Addon creation.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/03/2018 2:49 pm
 Lol
(@lol)

Hi sir,I would like to be a admin,I am good at catching hackers,commands and building,I also am good at helping peoples in my environment.I'm also nice at peoples.My Gamertag is NullGaming29.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/06/2018 2:39 am
(@hiddenkid618)

I would gladly join your sleek community I Would also like to apply for Moderator 👍I Hope you Have good day And Bye IÂ’ll be In Touch with you

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/07/2018 4:01 pm
(@agenth14)

I would gladly join your sleek community I Would also like to apply for Moderator 👍I Hope you Have good day And Bye IÂ’ll be In Touch with you

That’s Great! Thanks for asking 👍🏻 Just apply on http://www.SleekCommunity.weebly.com

And email me at: [email protected]

Just make sure to email and attach your best Builds ( Requirement Builds are on my website btw ) and I’ll look and review them, and I’ll make sure to email you back with an Response

Thanks for applying, and have a Great Day! 😎

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/07/2018 4:30 pm
Share: