Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Looking for staff for my Minecraft Bedrock Server

Page 1 / 2
(@thatredfox33)

Hello folks!!! I will be starting up a Minecraft Bedrock Edition server. I am looking for moderators, mini-game designers, builders, command gods, and people that want to have fun while they work. If you are interested just let me know.

Thanks Red :p

Topic starter Posted : 07/03/2018 5:46 pm
(@fireendergod)

Hello folks!!! I will be starting up a Minecraft Bedrock Edition server. I am looking for moderators, mini-game designers, builders, command gods, and people that want to have fun while they work. If you are interested just let me know.

Dear TheRedFox,
I would absolutely love to be apart of you staff! I've been given the opportunity to create something that anyone play on and have fun while doing so. I was hoping to become a Moderator and/or a Builder! My Gamertag is FireEnderGod. I hope you're still hirering! 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/03/2018 7:01 pm
(@thatredfox33)

Dear TheRedFox,
I would absolutely love to be apart of you staff! I've been given the opportunity to create something that anyone play on and have fun while doing so. I was hoping to become a Moderator and/or a Builder! My Gamertag is FireEnderGod. I hope you're still hirering! 😀

Do you have discord?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/03/2018 7:07 pm
(@springgobe6300)

I would also like to be a part of this amazing server

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/03/2018 9:01 pm
(@christian7573)

Hi! Would love to be part of this server! I'm a minigame designer, command block wizard, and computer programmer. I can also do some building, although my friends always seem to criticize my builds heavily. My XBox Live Gamertag is Christian7573 and I do have discord.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/03/2018 9:18 pm
(@fireendergod)

Do you have discord?

My discord is the same as my GT, as well as this account and my twitter. It's FireEnderGod

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/03/2018 11:07 pm
(@evilstrawberry)
Trusted Member

Hello ThatRedFox33,

I would love to be apart of your crew! I'm not great at commands or making huge maps, I like to build lots of different, random things. You can check some of them on my profile. Unfortunately, I don't have a discord, but if you do consider me my gamer tag is RainaRainbow. Here's the link to my builds. They are all in one thread, but I don't know how to edit the title. https://www.mcbedrock.com/showthread.php?343-StrawberryBuildsStuff-Ecko-s-Pig-partying-and-eating

Sincerely,
EvilStrawberry

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/03/2018 3:47 am
(@shadowgamer2314)
Eminent Member

Hey! I would love to be a Moderator as I enjoy stopping hackers and griefers and like helping people! My gamertag is ShadowGamer2314 and my Discord is @GT ShadowGamer2314#0949
Thank You!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/03/2018 9:00 am
(@usefullynx65084)

yeah sure just msg me on twitter @usefulLynx65084 or msg me on discord @ usefulLynx65084#9831

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/03/2018 12:54 pm
(@radiatedmonkey)
Eminent Member

Could I become a part of your staff, I'm good at command blocks and building, I prefer to do commands. I don't have Discord. My gamertag is: XxCubedEarthxX. Could we add a crate system. With every match you'll get a reward and with like 25 emeralds you can buy a crate.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/03/2018 2:30 pm
(@maskedcreator)

I'd ask love to as well I'm good at building better at Redstone {commands and regular Redstone} I'd love to help best of Wishes -Masked

Ps gt XxBr0k3nG4m3rxX

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/03/2018 11:10 pm
(@kyxmc)

IGN: KuxMC

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2018 3:08 pm
(@ultradraggorippe)

can I please be appart of you Mooderator team I will help the server in mmanny ways.

IGN (IN GAME NAME): ULTRADRAGORIPPE
DISCORD: ultradragorippe#7672
Email: [email protected]

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/03/2019 3:42 am
(@aaron)

Hey dude, I've been looking to be a builder to any bedrock server! I'm really good at it, my discord is Aaron#2016 & I'm very active. I'd love to be part of the staff if any place is available 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/06/2019 7:24 am
(@toxicmuffin)

I would like to help you with this project and make the server a better place

I could help with design or comunity administration and moderation

My minecraft username is Vania007n

Discord: ImEric#8856

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/07/2019 6:57 am
Page 1 / 2
Share: