Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Crystal Network | Skyblock

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Crystal Network | Skyblock

Crystal Network is unlike other skyblock servers you have seen over at Crystal we offer many things other servers don't have, Think about an Actual goldmine, Bossfights and even Explorable islands with many secrets buried in it.

Crystal Network was closed in 2021 and just has been reopened!! We offer one of the best skyblock experiences you can get on your phone, pc, console and even your Samsung fridge.

What do we have to offer?

Adventure type skyblock:
Ever got bored on your island?, well fear no more we offer Custom island templates each with many smaller/bigger islands around the main island. As if that isn't enough some of those islands also contain custom Spawners, Hidden treasures & Crystal ore (used to craft crystal armor)

Abandoned Mines:
No more cobblestone generators that spawn every resource, we brought it up a step by adding our own gold mine, mine for all your needed resources at /mine and comeback minutes after to do it all over again, yeah all the ores regenerate within a few minutes.

Sacred Bosses:
We offer the most advanced bossfights out here on bedrock edition, if you ever feel brave enough to fight the Boss come prepared because the boss got some powerful abilities granted. And once you slayed the boss you will be granted with some overpowered and custom loot to satisfy your desires.

Now im out of content to show you, hey so why don't you give us a try its free and by you joining you will motivate me to update the server even more and adding new features comes along with it.

https://discord.gg/hvgen9HMGh  Join our discord you need help, or if you just wanna have a fun chat

Server Name:  Visit website

Topic starter Posted : 03/08/2022 2:59 pm
Share: