Notifications
Clear all

Im here to help you with commands

Page 1 / 4
(@nikoskon)
Eminent Member

MINECRAFT BEDROCK COMMAND HELP CENTRE

Hello,
Alot of mc(be) players dont know how to use commands(cmds)/command blocks(cmdbs),so im here to help you with whatever you need

Example

If you are making an adventure map and you need custom things which cannot be done with behaviour packs, or you just dont wanna use one, you can post a reply here and ill do my best to help you! If you need something big, i can join your world and do it myself! (Ign: nikoskon20031)
(Reply with the thing you want)
Thanks,
nikoskon

P.S. The only thing you need for return is to mention me on your project

Topic starter Posted : 11/02/2018 10:39 am
 Void
(@void)

Is it possible to add item attributes to items in mc Bedrock just like in pc?

Because It would be very useful in PvP maps

If it's possible and you know how, please show me

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/02/2018 11:34 pm
(@nikoskon)
Eminent Member

Is it possible to add item attributes to items in mc Bedrock just like in pc?

Because It would be very useful in PvP maps

If it's possible and you know how, please show me

Well, it cannot be done with commands but it m8 be possible to be done by modifying the values of thata item in an editor!
So the short answer is no.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/02/2018 1:36 pm
(@thetrueelmar28)

Hey , I would like to know how can I make a lucky block that gives u different items every time and with a 70% common item 25% rare and 5% ultra rare i've seen it in a dev's pe realm n I would like to know how it works

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/02/2018 2:09 pm
(@supermagic4)
Eminent Member

Hey , I would like to know how can I make a lucky block that gives u different items every time and with a 70% common item 25% rare and 5% ultra rare i've seen it in a dev's pe realm n I would like to know how it works

So no, I am not the creator of this thread but I have an idea of how I can try to get the lucky block idea to work plus the different rarity of the items dropping. I will get back to you as soon as I am done.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/02/2018 7:33 pm
(@nikoskon)
Eminent Member

Its possible with commands, but with addons is more easy,but there are mobs. I can try remaking it with command block even though its not that simple.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/02/2018 5:48 am
(@randomentity233)

Its possible with commands, but with addons is more easy,but there are mobs. I can try remaking it with command block even though its not that simple.

You can just make 100 armor stands 50 of them have command_block underneath for good stuff 50 of them for bad stuff, then create a command block that detects if a lucky block was used if, then put a chain command block (conditional) that puts a Redstone block on the armor stand for 50/50 chances

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/02/2018 6:52 am
(@thatredfox33)

Is their a way to make custom loot tables and increase spawn rates?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/02/2018 10:10 am
(@nikoskon)
Eminent Member

Is their a way to make custom loot tables and increase spawn rates?

It is possible but only with addons!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/02/2018 10:49 am
(@air853)
Trusted Member

how do you you get upside down half slab as default like
we use to put redstone on half slab i wanna ask how can i get slab that is just like block but slab andhow you get command master in you

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/02/2018 11:38 am
(@koupah)

For reasons to do with the fact that % means over a hundred you can do the following:
Place 100 chests
Put an armor stand above every chest
/execute @r[type=armor_stand] ~ ~ ~ clone ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ x y z
then have a command block do whatever with the chest that is now at those x y z coords
for 5% have 5 chests have the same item and so on

Also the reason we use ~ instead of ~-1 is because a chest is not counted as a full block in height so when an armor stand in on a chest commands from its position will act as if it is inside the chest

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/02/2018 9:41 pm
(@nikoskon)
Eminent Member

how do you you get upside down half slab as default like
we use to put redstone on half slab i wanna ask how can i get slab that is just like block but slab andhow you get command master in you

Um... you mean this? :confused: :confused: :confused:

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/02/2018 7:41 am
(@nikoskon)
Eminent Member

For reasons to do with the fact that % means over a hundred you can do the following:
Place 100 chests
Put an armor stand above every chest
/execute @r[type=armor_stand] ~ ~ ~ clone ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ x y z
then have a command block do whatever with the chest that is now at those x y z coords
for 5% have 5 chests have the same item and so on

Also the reason we use ~ instead of ~-1 is because a chest is not counted as a full block in height so when an armor stand in on a chest commands from its position will act as if it is inside the chest

You are right!!!
For the randomizer just make a dropper with 8 stackable (different) items and 1 unstackable. Then you make a simple clock. When the unstackable item is fired a hopper will detect a strong signal and the clock will stop! (every time a item is fired, the armor stand moves)

Picture: (it can be simplified)

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/02/2018 7:58 am
(@diuglas)

Is it possible to change the loot tables with commands if so let me know

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/02/2018 8:51 am
(@koupah)

I do not believe you can modify loot tables in a sense where what the mobs drop will change along with chances and whatnot but you can have a command block set up to test for items that mobs may drop and drop your own item in that location by cloning and then destroying a chest and teleporting the item to the item the mob has dropped before killing that natural mob drop item.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/02/2018 3:55 pm
Page 1 / 4
Share: