Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock FlaviusFire’s Function Pack 2

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

FlaviusFire’s Function Pack 2

Greetings to all! This is my second function pack, which includes features like a few instant mini-games, some map creation presets, and a few death traps, including remote explosives!  Download below (but I recommend you read the description first).

To get started, write  /function help_2 to get a list of all available functions in the pack.

Now for the traps.

/function death_trap summons anvils over a random player. Be warned, it could be you!

/function hidden_hole creates a 10 block wide hole down to below bedrock one block underground underneath you. Just don’t forget it’s there and mine into it!

/function create_remote_explosive creates a remote explosive one block underground underneath you. /function detonate detonates it.

/function collect_xp teleports all existing experience to you. Convenient if you’ve just killed a lot of things or blown up a lot of TNT.

/function mapmaker_mode basically changes a bunch of gamerules to optimize for making a Minecraft map of your own. Run /function map_complete when you’re done to tidy everything up!

In this function a few instant minigames have been included. However, if you’re playing with other people and don’t want to be sucked away from whatever you’re doing to play, write /function be_exempt. It will block you from automatically joining an instant minigames. If you wish to be able to join games again, write /function be_unexempt. Onto the mini-games!

/function spleef creates an instant game of Spleef!

/function tnt_run creates an instant game of TNT Run!

/function pvp_arena creates an instant PVP Arena and equips all player to fight eachother.

/function vanish causes you to turn invisible to other players. /function unvanish makes you visible again. Useful for a server admin who doesn’t want to be observed.

/function when_pigs_fly makes a number of flying pigs,

And last but not least, /function stone_maker creates a cobblestone generator.

That’s it for this pack! If you have any ideas for my next pack, please leave them in the comments. (Suggest something besides WorldEdit, I think one of those exists already.) 

Also, my first map coming soon!

CREATOR: FLAVIUSFIRE

Installation

Download the .mcpack file and open it to install. Add to your world like a behavior pack.

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 23/10/2019 11:13 am
Share: