Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Need help with a tp command with detection

Classicaldonkey
(@classicaldonkey)

So I have been trying to work out how I can do this command but it just doesn't like it.

So I am using the below command

/Execute <me> 1 1 1 detect 1 1 2 stone_button 0 tp <me> 1  1 12

So I want it to only work for me and I place a button on a set block and it sees it and TPs me, using it with a repeat command block so always looking.

Am I do this wrong and how should I do the command?

This topic was modified 5 years ago 3 times by Classicaldonkey
Topic starter Posted : 18/08/2019 11:15 pm
Topic Tags
AgentMindStorm
(@agentmindstorm)
Trusted Member

Depending on which side of a block a button is placed, its data value will be different. You'll want to create many different command blocks with data values 0-5 until one detects the right orientation. You can remove the other blocks afterward, if you want.

Pressed stone buttons also have different data values that range from 6-11. If you want to detect a pressed button, experiment with those values.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/08/2019 1:40 pm
McBedrock reacted
Classicaldonkey
(@classicaldonkey)
Posted by: @agentmindstorm

Depending on which side of a block a button is placed, its data value will be different. You'll want to create many different command blocks with data values 0-5 until one detects the right orientation. You can remove the other blocks afterward, if you want.

Pressed stone buttons also have different data values that range from 6-11. If you want to detect a pressed button, experiment with those values.

So the rest of it looks good, I just needed to play with the 0 part then

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/08/2019 7:31 pm
AgentMindStorm
(@agentmindstorm)
Trusted Member

@classicaldonkey

The rest looks correct to me, but only on Bedrock Edition. Java changed the execute command in 1.13, so this same command will not work the same way on Java.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/08/2019 7:31 pm
PhoenixcatYT
(@gamingpnyanyt)

@agentmindstorm I watched your panorama video, and Android version is different, Please make a android and iOS panorama video please how to.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/08/2019 2:10 pm
Share: