Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Artifice Artifacts

(@jaydea)

Hi i have a realm i would love to share with you guys.

Artifice Artifacts
AKA AVALON

im mentally challenged and have been playing the same minecraft world since 2014 when the computer gave me the seed 1.8 the very first time i opened it..

its a jungle spawn and i have a Jungle Base established.. i have also made supporting zones in other areas for the central jungle base..

i feel i need more inspiration and input to the already completed jungle base so i can continue building in new areas.. also its a survival map but i can grant creative privileges if u have have a huge building project needing resources i cant supply..

Leave your IGN in reply and i will create an invite to the minecraft Realm World for you,

Topic starter Posted : 07/03/2019 1:04 am
(@enigmainthemist)

You found a seed with a large jungle? You lucked out.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/03/2019 10:26 pm
(@bobzilla)

Gamertag: BlackInferno506

IGN: Bobzilla

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/04/2019 2:21 am
(@jaydea)

Gamertag: BlackInferno506

IGN: Bobzilla

Hi Mate.. im from Australia so play most days Australian day time..
sorry for the late reply, i didnt have much interest here so i got slack, but i will add you if you play Java PC edition. I only realised this forum is called bedrock probably for a reason after i posted lol..

you can set up a base/city in some undeveloped lands anywhere really.. my settlements are fine to share with too.. Id really like to see some new ideas in the world.. and actually i need to find the new generation terrain blocks of map that have coral and sea grass, i started this map back in 1.8..

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/06/2019 3:41 am
(@jaydea)

So everyone knows im actually playing Java PC Minecraft Realm and looking for long term players who want to partake in a world i will keep online for many years to come.. if you also just want to look around please feel free to ask to join as well as thats ok with me..

Its pretty much just me and my nephew who are active in the world right now but i would love to have a community to partake in, i might own the realm but dont think of me as your master.. active players can take up valuable positions in the community as well..

JD

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/06/2019 3:47 am
Share: