NEW | Player-Governed Anarchy Survival Realm

Page 2 / 2
(@nookwaffle)

gamertag is NoOkWaffLe

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/05/2019 4:01 pm
(@driss-m)

Hello.

I own a survival anarchy realm. The realm has almost no rules and any rules are created and enforced by the players. You're free to do whatever you wish. The realm is pretty new, and thus only has 4 people on at peak hours. But hey, this gives you more time to be an idiot without intervention.

If you would like to join, there's no requirements. Just leave your gamertag and i'll throw you an invite. If it's requested enough, i might put the link.

Kind of funny, actually. Even though you can technically do whatever, it's still relatively peaceful. A guy named hollowepicness even built a nice spawn structure.

Almost no cheats have been used, and i don't plan to use more. The only cheat used is to place a 5x5 bedrock platform at spawn, just in case all hell breaks loose. Speaking of that, the only 2 rules are:

1. No griefing the spawn island.
2. No racism / sexism.

Besides that, i genuinely don't care.

If you need to contact me, you can find me as MisterFPants on xbox, and MisterFancyPants#1990 on discord.

Cheers!

Could I join my GT is Comander Driss

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/05/2019 2:43 pm
(@hexzy)

Hello.

I own a survival anarchy realm. The realm has almost no rules and any rules are created and enforced by the players. You're free to do whatever you wish. The realm is pretty new, and thus only has 4 people on at peak hours. But hey, this gives you more time to be an idiot without intervention.

If you would like to join, there's no requirements. Just leave your gamertag and i'll throw you an invite. If it's requested enough, i might put the link.

Kind of funny, actually. Even though you can technically do whatever, it's still relatively peaceful. A guy named hollowepicness even built a nice spawn structure.

Almost no cheats have been used, and i don't plan to use more. The only cheat used is to place a 5x5 bedrock platform at spawn, just in case all hell breaks loose. Speaking of that, the only 2 rules are:

2. No racism / sexism.

If you need to contact me, you can find me as MisterFPants on xbox, and MisterFancyPants#1990 on discord.

Cheers!

Can I join? My gamertag is HexzyRL. Im on pretty often.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/06/2019 2:48 pm
(@boycat40)

Hello.

2. No racism / sexism.

Cheers!

Can I join? My gamertag is boycat40 invite me

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/06/2019 4:26 pm
(@cold_ocean)

Hello, invite me please, my tag DoopSoldier.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/06/2019 3:42 am
(@piggyboss707)

Username (on Xbox): Dragonstar2x

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/06/2019 5:57 pm
(@steaky)

I would like to join, my username is EWTopside5

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/06/2019 10:00 pm
(@turboyoshgamer)

I wanna Join! My gamertag is Turboyoshgamer

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/06/2019 11:38 pm
(@hamburger-guy11)

This is epic

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/06/2019 7:25 pm
(@kawaiikitty967)

I would like to join! My Xbox username is KawaiiKitty967

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2019 12:36 am
(@ethanpf)

Hello. Gamertag: EthanPF

I'd like to join your realm if you'd have me.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/06/2020 4:06 am
(@plaidkoala68008)

i would like to join , my tag is (pc Bedrock hope that dosent matter ) PlaidKoala68008       

sorry for spelling mistakes english isent my firts language

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/07/2020 1:25 pm
(@rafi-palmer)

hi Badgamer77YT

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/07/2020 3:14 pm
(@alphatoxicz)

Gamertag: LilDiscord Chan

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/08/2020 8:15 pm
Page 2 / 2