Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Stronghold and Monument Nearby (Seed)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Stronghold and Monument Nearby (Seed)

This is a random seed i get from my survival world. I think this seed is have a potential to be a great seed, I can easily get loot and kill ender dragon,this seed is also great for your survival series

Disclaimer

I want to share all the location (like all spawner i found,any ruined portal i found) But i can’t do it because since i’m updated to 1.16.201,i get a problem about the chunk rendering.

And about the picture,i’m not hide the hud because its preety tricky to control with an invisible control pad.

First you Will be spawned near a villagethis is the Screenshot of the villageif you make a nether portal near spawn,you Will be spawned near fortress (361,67,8)you can also find a ravine in the dessert,it near from your spawn,this ravine is have so much iron oreyou can also visit and loot the second village in 2281, ~ ,431•interesting ravine 

-ravine with exposed spider spawner (2101,50,369)-ravine with exposed mineshaft,i’m ussualy use this place for my alternative base

You can also find a stronghold in 2203,59,876 and the portal room is in 2199,27,920.this stronghold is near ruined portal

Ruined portal near stronghold

And this is the last thing,ocean monument 1608, ~ ,1336

Thats all i can explain to you about this seed,i take any picture on creative world.and sorry for my bad grammar

creator: RISALZI

Changelog

Nothing change,just the title. Yup You actually know about "anti Denial"

Seed ID

Topic starter Posted : 11/02/2021 10:46 am
Share: