Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Creepy Skin Pack Rewritten

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Creepy Skin Pack Rewritten

"Creepy Skin Pack" contains characters from different horror universes, such as the SCP universe, Trevor Henderson's universe, The creepypasta universe, and some movies.

This update is not as big as the previous ones, because it concentrates more on fixing the errors with the previous version.

And just add a single character, which was suggested in the comments for this project

creepy skin pack, it is completely free, but you can support me to continue with this project.

This package currently contains:

Slenderman the best known creepypasta and responsible for creating more creepypastas

masky one of the slender proxies, gets along very well with hoodie

kagekao, kage for friends, his story is unknown but he likes to play with his victims before ending them, his brand is very notorious, it destroys the victim's throat and makes a symbol on his forehead

jack nyras, better known as eyeless jack, its story is unclear but it is believed that it was used as a sacrifice but it went wrong, so it became an eyeless aberration that feeds on humans

Jane Richardson, also known as Jane the Killer, was a government experiment to stop Jeff The Killer

Jeff The Killer As his name says, he is an unstoppable murderer, he enters the house of the victim, and with a calm voice he says "go to sleep"

Cartoon Cat, originally created by Trevor Henderson, is one of the strongest creatures in his universe, its origin is not clear, it is said that it is a demon that takes the form of an animated cartoon to cause terror in its victims, despite its appearance, he is very strong, and nothing is know about his victims once he catches them, he is a really psycho monster

The Smile Room, created by Trevor Henderson, is a creature that measures 2 meters wide and 7 meters high, its appearance is that of a simple door that has grotesque teeth, it appears out of nowhere when a human is entering the door and it cannot be stopped, causing it to be eaten just by walking into the room a bit, making it a really dangerous monster as it can appear anywhere. So when you go to enter through a door think twice, since the smile room could be waiting for you secretly.

Ghostface is an incredible serial killer protagonist of the Scream franchise

Jason Vorhees, an incredible murderer, the murderer of the hokey mask, his main mission is to kill all who enter his territory, his main weakness is his own mother

leather face, his main friend seems to be his chainsaw and anyone who enters his territory would be better off running although it won't do 🙂

the impostor, from the famous game Among Us, the impostor will seek to end everyone without being detected

sally, a simple girl ... or so it seems, she wants to play with you 🙂

Zalgo, is a chaotic evil entity, corresponding to madness, death, destruction, fear and the end of the world as we know it. An entity living in another dimensional plane and that when it appears in ours creates chaos, its mere presence is capable of taking a person towards the vortex of madness. Simply put, Zalgo is ... horror in person.

Ben Drowned, his story is distorted by the different people who tell it, but the only truth is that just watching him gives you the creeps.

Hazardous, a horrible creature from the abandoned Chernobyl place

Entity 303, its history is somewhat confusing but it is said that entity 303 was a group of hackers, which was created by an ex-employee who fought with notch and I swear that he was going to take revenge on minecraft and that he was going to destroy it , It is said that they entered servers to destroy buildings and cause chaos so that you would be discouraged from playing.

Krampus, the Christmas demon, is the brother of Santa Claus according to legend, he punishes bad children during the Christmas season.

Laughing Jill, her appearance used to be that of a colorful young woman, but as time went on she lost all her colors

Laughing Jack, used to be very friendly to people, his current appearance is scary but his original appearance was completely friendly, a colorful clown with big arms and a pointy rainbow nose.

Mr. Chuckle Teeth, from X-files, is the mascot of a new children's show, but it really is a demon, which can be summoned by ritual

"The Thing" is a shapeshifting alien that came to earth in a ship, but it is unknown if it was really his, since it can be transformed into any living being, in the movie called "The Thing" from 1982 is where this appears creature, it is explained to us that each part of "the thing" acts on its own when it is separated from "the thing" that is, the blood in a sample container, reacts in defense to damage, this makes it easier to identify " the thing ", in addition to not being able to copy non-living matter, that is, if someone has non-living matter in their teeth, for example," the thing "will not be able to copy non-living matter

Art The Clown, according to what is shown in the VHS movie, at first he was a human, but after being killed, he came back to life and received his supernatural powers, it is said that it is there when a demon takes control over his body , or that a demon gave him those powers, and that would explain why as the movies go by it is more sinister.

hobo heart the character that lasted half a year without finishing but is almost finished or acabonya its development depends on you

RawHead Rex a creation of Trevor Henderson, something scary more than anything because of his big mouth

seems nice ... don't you think?

shhh, hush, he'll listen to us

My twitter, in case you like to follow me, for now I have not uploaded anything

Is Prohibited:

Use a different link

Post this skin pack modified by you without my permission

Share a modified link to generate income

you are allowed:

Modify this skin pack for you personal use

Use it in videos leaving the original link in the description

• I'm sorry for the delay, but you can already enjoy the skin pack to the fullest without bugs :3
  • And due to the support that I have been receiving these months, I decided to give the complete package for free, if you want to continue supporting me, thank you very much!
  • I also corrected a small error in my terms of use, I had forgotten to say that it can be used in videos, sorry for that

Changelog

code rewritten
the caretaker added
modified terms of use
new featured image

new message from me

Installation

• Download the skin pack using any link
  • Once downloaded, give it a click (cell phone) or double click (pc)
  • It will ask you to confirm with which application you want to run it, select Minecraft
  • Once this is done, Minecraft opens and starts importing the skin pack
  • Once imported the skin pack is all yours Let's Play! 😀

creator: https://twitter.com/JustIce_234

Topic starter Posted : 09/08/2020 8:13 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/04/2021 8:44 pm
Share: