Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock JOLLY 1 Skin Pack

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

JOLLY 1 Skin Pack

Jolly and his friends are here in Minecraft. Play any character of this skin pack. Jolly Entertainment hopes you’ll love and enjoy this skin pack, because a lot of us love Jolly and his friends.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the characters nor the game itself. Jolly belongs to IvanG and all the JOLLY skins are fan-made by me.

WARNING: Please do not upload my maps, skins, and other Minecraft content, to other websites. If you want to make a video about this skin pack, credit me and put the McBedrock link as long as you don’t steal.

This skin pack contains 6 skins to play depending which character you want. So what are you waiting for? Download this skin pack now to play any character you want.

Starring:

Jolly

Jolly the Bee is the mascot of Jolly Entertainment and the local fast-food restaurant, Jolly’s Fantasy World. He is the lead singer of his concert and an entertainer to make the audience enjoy his show.

Tweetie

Tweetie the Bird is a backup singer of Jolly’s show. She performs with Jolly on stage. She appears to be kind  and tells the audience to fly.

George

George the Cat is a solo singer and entertainer of Party Room 1.

Maxie

Maxie the Cat is a solo singer and entertainer of Party Room 2 like George. She appears to look like George, but Maxie has given cat ears and purple design.

Metalionette

Metalionette, an unused animatronic who is never part of Jolly’s Fantasy World. Wait why is she here? She not supposed to be in this skin pack! Oh I said that this skin pack contains 6 skins. Nevermind.

Classic Jolly

???

Credits:

• Skin Pack made by Star GasMa
  • Original game and characters by IvanG
  • FNaF by Scott Cawthon

Installation

NOTE: This skin pack only supports Bedrock 1.2 and above.

creator: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv6nHIEsLl9-nCOcBb3s_qg

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 24/05/2020 5:00 pm
Share: