Forum

Notifications
Clear all

The Male Anime Characters v2.0

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

The Male Anime Characters v2.0 [Skin Pack]

Your favourite anime characters’ feelings – whether hatred or love, to gain what they desire! From community fan’s creations around, now compiled here with 55 skins and counting! Now can be tried and tested for yourselves.

Compiled by: r4isen1920. For a list of creators and contributors, seek texts below.

Pack version: v2.2

Skin Search

If you are the original skin creator, you can submit your version of a Male Main Anime Character skin – by filling up a message form in here.

• Your name will be included below; and
  • The original skin download link

Skin Sources & Credits

A. NovaSkins

》 Visit: NovaSkin Website

Most skins here are hosted from the NovaSkin website. The following skins can be publicly used by the community, under the ‘fair-use’ policy. But still, to respect the original link and its creators, I will be leaving their original download links here from where I got them.

B. Other Skins

Other skins such as the Kazuto Kirigaya and Shouya Ishida skins are from PlanetMinecraft, here’s the owner’s proof of approval.

Skin Lists

Kindly report sites or links that are no longer available. For the one’s who got their skin’s submitted here, you can ask my directly to change the link displayed here, as soon as possible.

A. Current and Existing Skins

B. Weekly New Skins (v2.1)

Wait for a five-second ad to access these weekly new skins for free, permanently!

Disclaimer

• These skins are used with the ‘fair-use’ policy – to be used as a compilation or a parody of their original works in here. I do not steal their creations. Please help me know each and individual’s respective works, and we’ll resolve any problems if there is.
Changelog
  • Weekly new skins updated!
  • As always, you can manually download only your favourite skin(s) from the links above. Thanks to them, this skin pack is it is today!
  • Some fixes & tweaks

Installation

• You can only download the skins you want manually from the original links if you are low on storage, or download the skin pack that includes them all.
  • Note: Please make sure you delete the previous skin pack version, if you have, before importing this again!

Installation FAQ

A. For iOS/Apple

1. Download the TMAC from the download links provided above.
  2. Opening the .mcpack: Minecraft should automatically import the skin pack if you have the Minecraft version 1.8 or above.
  3. Enjoy the skin pack!

B. For Xbox

1. Download the TMAC from the download links provided above.
  2. Extracting the .zip: Extract the .zip file using a file explorer that you use on Xbox. Then, copy or move the 'TMAC Skins' to your Minecraft's skin_pack folder!
  3. Opening the .mcpack: Simply open the .mcpack and Minecraft should automatically launch & then import the skin pack.

Downloads

Supported Minecraft versions

1.9 - 1.10 - 1.11 - 1.12 - 1.13

Topic starter Posted : 12/08/2019 5:20 pm
Share: