MCPE/Bedrock Minega...

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Minegames v3.12.1 [Cave Hunters Update]

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Minegames v3.12.1 [Cave Hunters Update]

Play with your friends in fun and engaging minigames in Minegames 3! There are 12 entirely unique minigames, ranging from Skywars, to Hide N Seek, to Parkour Race, to TNT Run! Each minigame is built with the gameplay of the player in mind, and so each has been specially built so you can have the best experience possible!

The newest version, v3.12.1, brings many new features including a new minigame, Parkour Tag! Many other minigames have also been improved to heighten your experience! I hope you all enjoy!

Below is a list of all the available minigames and how to play them!

- Description -

The images used may not be fully up-to-date. They may not be fully accurate in showing how things look in the latest update of the map.

What is Minegames 3?

Minegames 3 is a minigames world with 12 minigames to choose from. Each minigame was manually built, by yours truly, to try and create the best possible experience possible for all players! I do hope you enjoy it!

If you want to see all the work I've put in, you can see the changelog in the Info Centre, where I've written down, essentially, everything I've ever worked on in the world. Alternatively, there are secret teleporters underneath the spawn island, so you can see the command blocks for the world.

The Minigames:

The Bridge is a fast-paced 2 team PvP minigame! Your objective is to cross the bridge, try reach the other team's base, and jump in their goal, which will score your team a point! The first team to 5 points wins! You'll have swords, armour, a diamond pickaxe and blocks in order to try and defeat the other team! Build a giant wall to defend your base or rush your opponents all at once to try overwhelm them? The choice is yours! Just be the first to score 5 points!

Kitted FFA is a fast-paced kitted PvP minigame, where everyone fights for themselves! Choose from one of 16 kits, and once everyone is ready, use the gear you get from your kit to fight other players and become the last player standing! Find out what kit works best for you, because some people are better with some kits than others! (My favourite is the Brute!)

Knockoff is a classic, short-and-sweet minigame! Each player starts with 5 lives and falling off causes you to lose a life. Battle and push other players off the platform, in order to be the last player standing! You can make other players fall of the platform by using either swords, bows or fishing rods!

Playground is a relaxed minigame. Everyone is placed in the Playground area, and here, you can do whatever you want. You could do parkour. You could have a fight with your friends. You could do archery practice. You could even go AFK if you want to. There is no goal. Just chill out, and do what you want! There's quite a few things to do, so just enjoy yourself! Keep in mind, you don't get points in this minigame!

Duels is a, simple to understand, minigame. There are two teams, and both teams get given gear, in order to battle out and be the last team standing. The gear the teams are given include: an iron sword, armour, a bow, arrows, and a couple golden apples.

Hide N Seek is just as you'd expect. The game starts with just one seeker, with all other players being hiders. The seekers must find the hiders, until there are no hiders left hiding! If the seekers find all the hiders, then the seekers win! If the hiders can stay hidden until the time runs out, then the hiders win!

Skywars is similar to what you may have seen before. You (and your team) spawn on a sky-island with several chests with randomized loot in them. You goal is to be the last team standing, by using what you can find in your chests. You can use blocks to build over to other sky-islands and find more chests to get better loot. Crafting is also enabled, so you can craft better stuff if you find the resources to do so!

Parkour Race is simple to explain! Finish the parkour before other players do! It's as simple as that! Emerald blocks serve as checkpoints that you respawn at. There are also two parkour routes to choose from. One is difficult but considerably shorter and the other is much easier but also much longer. You also get the option to quit, if you want to!

Build Temple is a minigame based all around your ability to build! Two teams are presented with a build, with the goal being to recreate the build themselves. Travel into the temple to find the blocks you need and recreate the build as fast as you can! The team who recreates the most builds, after 5 minutes, wins!

TNT Run is a classic minigame. Try to be the last player standing while the blocks you stand on fall apart. As you progress, there becomes less and less blocks to stand on, so you must be careful where you're stepping!

Speed Bedwars is based off the popular minigame Bedwars, working in quite a similar way! Defend your bed while attacking others. You can respawn but you won't be able to if your bed is destroyed! Battle other players in this fast-paced PVP minigame to be the last team standing!

Parkour Tag is a fun game of chase! One player is chosen to be the Tagger and all other players have to try avoid getting tagged by them, until the time runs out! If the Tagger tags them in time, they win! If they don't tag everyone, the Runners win! Use all the parkour obstacles to your advantage, to try win the game!

When you win a minigame, you get points. With these points, you can go into the in-game shop and get an wearable trail or head. These won't be able to be used inside minigames, unless it's Playground, but they're fun to have and are good for showing off how good you are at winning!

Minegames Version 3.11.2 Trailer:

Minegames Version 3.12.1 Trailer:

Other Info:

Other info, such as how to start a minigame, how the shop works and more, can be found in the world. You can go to the Info Centre to check out this info, as well as other things. In theory, all important info should be there!

I also have a YouTube Channel. There's not much there, but if you want to, you could go have a look. I do a few command block tutorials and some other gaming stuff, so if you do decide to check it out, I hope you enjoy my content!

Extra Credit:

How I got Floating Text:

- Keyyard's Floating Text Addon -

by Keyyard

The Shader in the images:

- Enchanted HSPE Shader V2.5 -

by Wanze

Changelog

Minegames v3.12.1 introduces many new features, the main three being:

• New minigame: Parkour Tag
  • Expanded map: Hide N Seek
  • Reworked Parkour Race
  • and more...!

Many bug fixes and quality-of-life improvements have been added to make your Minegames experience so so so much better!

Installation

With the .mcworld file, you'll need to place the file anywhere in your Minecraft folder, and open it. 

If you have the .zip file, you'll need to unzip and place the unzipped file in the Minecraft worlds folder, wherever that may be.

If you still find yourself struggling to import the world, you may need to search online on how to do it. If you are still struggling, the world download may not be working. Leave a comment if you feel it isn't working and I'll see what I can do!

As for device requirements, it should work on most, if not all, devices. I try and make sure everything is optimised as possible, so there shouldn't be any instances of lag or game interruptions, caused by the world itself. If there are, let me know!

Dropbox

If you plan on downloading the world through Dropbox, you will need to click the dropbox link. You may need to select which version of Minegames you want to download, by selecting the corresponding folder. From there, you can select and download the .mcworld or .zip file, depending on which is best for you.

Version Compatibility

Minegames 3 now has available versions, which allows for players playing on older versions of Minecraft to still be able to download and play on the map. If you open the "Alternative Downloads" link, each folder has a set of square brackets which specify what version of Minecraft it is compatible with.

For those who won't use the "Alternative Downloads" link, the compatible version is written on the clickable link.

Please be aware that older versions of Minegames 3 will not have all the same features that newer versions do.

The newest version of Minegames 3 is version 3.12.1

creator: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWLkmKLz1JIoo-uh6_5rYNg

Topic starter Posted : 03/05/2020 12:29 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/08/2022 7:18 pm
Share: