MCPE/Bedrock 4 Corn...

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock 4 Corners

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

4 Corners

Have you every wanted a Bedrock 4 Corners map? No? Well here it is!

I looked around for a 4 Corners McWorld, and couldn’t find one. So I took the time out of my day to make it.

This will probably be my only post (ever) unless I make updates for this minigame.

It was really fun to make, and it only took a few hours. It was made entirely with command blocks and redstone.

If there are any bugs, or you don’t understand the rules, or you want to give feedback and/or tips to make it better, say so in the comments so i can update it!

Best played with as much people as possible.

RULES AND HOW TO PLAY (READ BEFORE PLAYING):

1. When you load in there will be a start button. Only click that when you and your friends are ready to play. 
    2. The chooser is teleported to the choosing room, and the runners are teleported to the corners. 
    3. Give the runners 5-10 seconds to run around and choose a color (corner) and then press the blue button on the ground. That sets the barrier. 
    4. Click the color you want out, if no one dies, click the red button on the ground to remove the barrier. 
    5. If there is one person left, they win.
    6. If there is no one left, the chooser wins.
    7. To reset the game to the main menu, click the reset button in the choosing room. 

Changelog

Added Images to the description to make it more detailed.

Installation

All you need is the latest MC Bedrock Edition Update.

creator: https://youtube.com/akielellol

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 06/07/2020 2:14 pm
Share: