Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Base Battles (NEW UPDATE!)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Base Battles (NEW UPDATE!)

Love PvP With The Mates?

Check out this custom Minecraft world "Base Battles!" The game starts with every player teleporting to a sector, every player has three minutes to build a base to defend an iron golem, the iron golem works as a respawn (like a bed in bedwars.) You can select three towers to help support your base! Once the three minutes is over your goal is to protect your golem, destroy other golems and eliminate the players with no golem! To win be the last man standing! 

Will You Be The Last Man Standing?!

BASE BATTLES

Base Battles is a 2 - 6 player PvP game. The goal of the game is to build a base to defend your iron golem (this is your respawn like a bed in bedwars), you get a ton of resources to build your base, you get three towers which offer defensive and offensive support and you have three minutes to build your base. After three minutes the walls come down and you're exposed to all the other players! The objective is to protect your golem and to slay other golems and eliminate players with no golem! The winner is the last man standing.

BUILD EMPIRES

In Base Battles the most important aspect is building! You have tons of difference resources to build an insanely strong, beautiful or strong and beautiful base!

This is an example of a base I built around my golem, here you can see three towers as well which provide excellent support!

TOWER DEFENCES

In Base Battles you get access to three towers to support your base! These include: The healing tower, the energy tower, the slowness tower, the poison tower, the mining tower and the alert tower.

The healing tower heals its owner, the energy tower gives its owner a speed boost, the slowness tower slows enemies, the poison tower withers enemies, the mining tower gives its owner haste and the alert tower alerts its owner for any enemies!

TOWERS NPC

In Base Battles these are the NPC's where you can select your towers to support your base!

When receiving a tower you will see it's name as a mob egg, this is because in Vanilla Minecraft you can't change item names with commands, but don't worry you can tell which tower you have by the colour of it (it's the same colour as the text in the NPC)!

To place a tower place it like a block on the floor.

INSANE COMMANDS

This is an image of some of the command blocks used to make Base Battles! The game took weeks to make and ended up with hundreds of command blocks! Definitely my biggest project yet.

Also the command blocks look so cool!

INSANE COMMANDS

This is another angle of the command blocks used to make Base Battles! Maybe in the future I'll make a video discussing how the commands work.

AWESOME LOBBY

This is an angle of the lobby for Base Battles, I wanted to spend more time on a good quality looking lobby for this game because I have so much faith in it's success and I love the concept and idea of the game.

The lobby took around 3 - 5 hours to complete. Definitely worth it.

THE NEW UPDATE: THE "SETTINGS" NPC

The new "Settings" NPC lets you change how long the building part of the match lasts! You can select out of three options: Easy - A five minute building round. Normal - A three minute building round. INSANE - A one minute building round! This allows the game to be pretty much three different gamemodes and allows awesome new strategy and thought!

FINAL NOTES

IMPORTANT

If the game breaks type in this command "/scoreboard players set Count PlayersAlive 1". If that doesn't work re-download the game. If you find any bugs please leave a comment or text me in my discord server!

If you decide to record a video on Base Battles please leave the link to the game in the description.

All rights to Build Battles belong to JustJee, any distribution of Base Battles or anyone claiming to own Base Battles without permission from JustJee will be persecuted.

Thank you for downloading Base Battles by JustJee.

Changelog

Installation

HOW TO DOWNLOAD BASE BATTLES

WHAT YOU NEED: The only thing you need to download this world is a computer and a copy of minecraft bedrock edition.

HOW TO DOWNLOAD: The download link is through Linkvertise, please don't mind this inconvenience as it is how I monetize the map which helps support me. 

.ZIP AND .MCWORLD FILES:

.ZIP: Once you have the BaseBattles.zip file, make sure to rename it to BaseBattles.mcworld then double click it to open up the world.

.MCWORLD: Once you have the BaseBattles.mcworld file, double click on it and it will automatically open.

Thanks for installing Base Battles means ALOT!

creator: https://twitter.com/JustJee3

Topic starter Posted : 15/05/2022 5:43 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/05/2022 7:13 pm
Share: