MCPE/Bedrock Bingo ...

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Bingo v3.3 - A Brand New Version of Bingo in MCBE

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Bingo v3.3 - A Brand New Version of Bingo in MCBE

This minigame requires players to collect items shown on their Bingo Cards, and you will enjoy the entertainment of collecting and competition. It supports 1-4 teams and it's time to show your survival skills!

The older version has been submitted 2.5 years ago, but now it's a brand-new version, even if you have played older version before I still strongly suggest you to take a look at this new version of Bingo. The world has changed a lot than before. Any bugs you may met before have been cleared and now it's ten times more stable than before, please treat it as a new map!

Bingo is a minigame that supports at most 4 teams to compete. The goal of the game is to collect items shown on your Bingo Card, you can randomize it by a button and toggle the game modes:Lockout mode and Line mode. Once you reach the goal or get a line of items you win. The map was translated from other language and it has received over 1M downloads and helped me earned over 600$ on netease platform.

The game is for minecraft BE 1.19.81+, and if it doesn't work any more with higher version of MCBE in the future, I will fix it as soon as possible.

Changelog

After 2.5 years I nearly changed everything of the map's system, and introduced Beta APIs to enhance the gaming experience. Now it's ten times more stable than before and you don't need to throw BingoMaps to update its image, it will automatically update itself. And colorful team msgs and scores was added to map which our original MCBE doesn't support it(With Beta APIs I finally achieved these function). The map has costed me 3 years in total, hope you like it ^_^.

creator: DreamLittle

Topic starter Posted : 21/08/2020 1:44 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/05/2023 7:22 pm
Share: