MCPE/Bedrock Jackso...

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Jackson’s Hide and Seek/PvE [Multiplayer]

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Jackson’s Hide and Seek/PvE [Multiplayer]

Hi, I’m Jackson, as requested I have made a multiplayer map including  the following games: a big hide and seek map, where the hider is disguised as an armor stand. The seeker has two minutes to find and kill the hider. For the second one is a PvE battle arena, in witch a random player is forced to fight zombies and other mobs, while The other player is able to spawn more mobs in order to mess them up! The winner is whoever lasts the longest.

Parts

There are two parts to this map. One is a hide and seek map and the other is a player versus everything map. Make sure you read all signs on this map or your experience could be ruined. Be sure to press restart after each round! most importantly, Have fun! This map is multiplayer and fun for everyone.

Hide and seek

For the first game, we have hide and seek, where the hider is disguised as an armor stand. The seeker has two minutes to find and kill the hider. Look, can you find which one is me?

I bet you can’t , and neither will the seeker! Below is an example of The hide and seek arena.

There is secret hiding place hidden in the map! Can you find it? 

Player Vs. Everything arena

Next up we have a PvE battle arena, in which a random player is forced to fight zombies and other mobs, while The other player is able to spawn more mobs in order to mess them up! The winner is whoever lasts the longest. Can you find the secret button hidden in the arena? Look for it and get a surprise! Below are some examples of the arena.

A birds eye view of the arena.

Your view from being teleported into the arena.

if you like what you see and want to have some fun with a friend then come play this map! This is a great map and I spent a lot of time in it as requested! Leave a rating if you like my map please!

Changelog
Gave .mcworld link - - - - - - -

Installation

It is a media fire link, let me know if you need anything else.

creator: Bad_Trombonist06

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 01/06/2020 12:23 pm
Share: