Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock MS | MC Miners

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

MS | MC Miners

Welcome to our new map – MC Miners!

This map is a fun little map similar to the Prison games but we made our own unique.

In this the differences are that instead of a huge mine that takes forever to mine out and then you wait for it to reset, etc we have made it so it’s one infinite block. Simple, but a lot of effort and time.

There are many amazing stuff such as Mine unlocks, A bank with a deposit and withdraw option so that you can trade with your friends and a simple sell block that you stand on and it sells the block in your inventory one by one, a shop with a enchanter, rankups and a pickaxe ‘n’ axes shop.

HINT: To start off your going to need to head to the shop to get a free axe ?

Enjoy playing guys! This map took forever to make and that’s why we haven’t released a map for ages!

Installation

DOWNLOAD HELP:

Note: If ads come up on the sides just press CTR + H and then press clear browsing data -> advanced settings and then select everything but passwords and click clear.

1) Click the Download Map link

2) Click deny on the notifications and wait 5 seconds and then press skip ad

3) Press allow to notifications once redirected (you may remove the notifications after by going into browser settings -> site settings -> notifications and then remove the bee icon notification one).

4) You will be redirected to the media-fire download site after that

Enjoy playing 🙂 

creator: Mana Studios

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 02/07/2020 3:53 pm
Share: