MCPE/Bedrock PLUNDE...

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock PLUNDER [PvP] [Minigame]

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

PLUNDER [PvP] [Minigame]

Ever get bored of your regular Minecraft? Well this is the map for you! We have 8 different characters and a giant map for you and your friends to battle on! This game is for EVERYONE whether you like to heal your teammates, tank all the attacks or deal a lot of damage!

You this map was made by HarryAlire, in a week, then updated to add more characters and more story to it!

PLUNDER is a minigame in mcpe that HarryAlire has made. It is a team building, point progression game, The more you are on the point, the more points you get. 100 points to win. And if both teams are on the point, no one gets points until there is only 1 team left on the point! I recommend playing 2v2 or 3v3 (no more) but 1v1 if you have to.

You start by pressing the start button, then choosing a character, taking your items. THen you will realise that you will have abilities or barriers in your inventory, these can be dropped when fully charged to unleash a full on ability. It can be something from a healing ability to full on strength! It varies depending on which character you choose!

To win the game you need to get 100 points, and you get points while you are on the objective, if both teams are on the objective then no one gets points until there is only one team left on the objective.

At this stage there is only 1 map and 8 characters, but if this gets attention I;ll add more maps and more characters!!

I hope you enjoy this map as much as i enjoyed making it!!

Bring some friends along and you’ll have the time of your life on this map, honestly it is soooooo much fun to play.

It isn’t a very big map but I am determined to make it better and better as it goes along.

Installation

You just need to click on the mc.world link, download it then open the file and it will automatically open minecraft and it will add it to your worlds list!!!

creator: HarryAlire

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 01/06/2020 12:39 pm
Share: