MCPE/Bedrock Ultima...

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Ultimate Map Collection (UMC) 2

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Ultimate Map Collection (UMC) 2

Welcome to the second part of UMC! Go check out the first part for a fun experience. This is a considerably larger map with 10 levels for you to explore! A part 3 will be released later this year(2022). Let's get started πŸ™‚

Β 

This shows 2 of the maps: Parkour(on the left, jump on cacti) and Parkour Dropper (a crazy hard mix of the 2 maps on the right, jump on slime blocks).

Β 

This is an overview of the main area. The main lobby (in the middle, yellow-orange stripes) is where you get to chose which map to play, as well as where the ending begins and where the player spawns after dying (except of dropper deaths). The purple building is a 5.5 level puzzle (level 3 extra hard). Β The black building with yellow dots is a pitch-black, invisible maze. The huge white building besides it is the Find the Button map. The multi-color building on the bottom left is the Trivia. The brown building on the far top is the Would you Rather map.

Β 

These are the tall green Dropper map and the small "too easy" elytra course on top. Now for some close-ups:

Β 

The main lobby.

Β 

My favourite dropper level, Le Toilette!

Β 

The first question of the Trivia map.

Β 

Finally, the secret ending map, Fire Run, in which you have to basically run and not burn to a crisp! The ending does contain Lore which will be completed in UMC3

Also, extras are on this map too! There are 3 extras to discover:

Β 

A mineshaft and a ruined portal, filled with loot (had to put more loot because it sucked). Just follow the long crying obsidian paths for an adventure. There's also a ravine wich is harder to find, but still manageable (don't worry, I've put signs)

Some screenshots are old because, well, i was too bored to change them πŸ™‚

The escape map, which i am very proud of, has some secrets. Can you find them all and unlock the hidden lore?

Please note that my redstone and command knowledge is still very poor, so please do not judge me. Hope you enjoy!

Changelog

FINAL UPDATE IS HERE!

• I was able to change it back to a .mcworld format, which is way easier to work with.
  • The map was made in 1.16, so the parkour dropper isn't on the buuild hight imit anymore, but it's still pretty high up.
  • I noticed the terrain changed a bit with the 1.18 update, I didn't notice any major changes that would change the gameplay whatsoever. Have fun!

Installation

Just install the file, open it ad the map is automatically there for you!

creator: anto11

Β 
Topic starter Posted : 13/07/2020 6:16 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/04/2022 4:22 pm
Share: