Forum

Need some help with...

Notifications
Clear all

Need some help with remaking Tumble

(@kostaki01)

Hi there! My name is Kostaki01, and today, I would like to announce that I will be making a new series which will take the three mini games from the legacy console editions, and convert them to bedrock using commands. I am going to start with remaking Tumble, due to it being the simplest minigame, and so the team can set the standerd for Battle and Glide, both being much more complex. I also want to build unique maps instead of copying 4j Studios’ maps. However, I am not much of a builder, and more of a technical person, so I need some builders, and a few programmers as well. I hope to see you on! 😀 Also, my gamertag is TarrierOlive5n.l

I have lost interest in the project and Minecraft, so I will not be making this project. I just wanted some people to play Mimecraft with, but I do not think I am interested in the game. Anyone reading this can take the project to themselves without mentioning me in the crsdits. thank you. I might regain interest with the game but I will just have to wait.

Topic starter Posted : 08/07/2018 3:06 am
Share: