Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock R1H3 Parkour

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

R1H3 Parkour

Welcome to R1H3 parkour (of doom) where your goal is to finish the game, but lies ahead is a hard task – the color blocks (of doom) will be useful at ending this map because they have effect to whoever stands on them.

Why would you go outside if you can just play a map that will literally waste a lot of your time(to escape boredome for sort) well i hope you dont quit the map without even finishing it. 
this parkour map is especially made for my cousin because he said that he can easily beat the game even when he started on the end…….. (is it possible or he just tells lie?) 
this is a map with intentional bugs to make you absolutely rage out. some of the parts here are close to impossible to end. 
this epic parkour map has a twist- some effect blocks(get the effect when you step on them)
green = speed,
cyan = jumpboost,       
lime = super speed,
light blue = super jump boost,
grey = levitation       
purple/violet = save/setspawn

The whole parkour:

The bug i intended to add is a 10% chance of dying when doing to the parkour. 

There’s is a reward in the game because it is super hard to finish(the problem is you cannot use it) 

The addon I used (Keyyard’s floating text) is made by Keyyard go check him out! 

That’s all and good luck on finishing the game.

Changelog
  • *made the submission more detailed as the editor said*
  • *added more picture as the editor said*

Installation

to download choose one file(mcworld/mcpack) 

if you chose to download the mcpack, then open it using minecraft

if you chose to download the zip file ps extract it at games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds

creator: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCfaotgW2rcvXyVaAJ2MKFtA

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 29/05/2020 9:12 pm
Share: