MCPE/Bedrock Steve ...

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Steve Simulator BETA 2.3.3 [Puzzle] [Open World]

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Steve Simulator BETA 2.3.3 [Puzzle] [Open World]

The map present you as a Steve, who lost and come to solve all the puzzle around him little by little. The map is now 2y old mean that now it is very long and very hard too! If you find for a very long adventure map. I recommend this to you!

This map is a story-driven adventure and puzzle map which include many different minigames. The story is based on the history of Steve (which is one of the main two characters in the Minecraft universe). You can expect a good variation of gameplay with games such as parkour, droppers, archery, survival and word guessing. If you’re looking for some new and fun excitement, then this map could be a good option to try out.     //IMPORTANT This map have a lot of different gameplay and stuff but the main things required is PUZZLE!

This map may not reach my goal… Now it’s about 50% if we look at all the color. But if we look through this it’s only about 45% with 2 years work… Yes, this is a long puzzle adventure map with as far as you go the more knowledge of Minecraft you need in other word it mean this is a hard-very hard puzzle map, that you can spent a whole month to finish this or maybe over months.

Changelog

I can't remember much I was holding the update since Oct 2019. All I know right now are these...

1.rewrite some of broken grammar book

1.2add more guide book

1.3fixed cmb bug

1.4change cmb broken

1.5change some path of the game

2.add driversity branch dropper

3.fixed all bug 

4.move the lowest version from 1.?(can't remember)->1.12.0.4

5.Creative Mode (Role Play) I not sure of this one have I put it in any update before? 

6.check more detail in the map

Installation

If mcworld isn't working you can following this:

1. Copy dropbox zip download link 

2. open any other browser paste it! 

3. This way you can download the map 😀 

Creator: https://twitter.com/zuc16th

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 03/02/2020 3:52 pm
Share: