MCPE/Bedrock The Es...

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock The Escape I

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

The Escape I

Hello again traveller, do you remember me?, well, it's been a while since you attacked that dungeon, and after sabotaging its crystal, you've been cornered, and now you're trapped in a cold prison, and I'll help you escape from it here, so follow my instructions and we'll both escape from here.

Hello traveller, you finally woke up, well, I guess you don't know very well what's going on around here, so I'll explain, after you attacked the dungeon and destroyed its crystal, the pillagers trapped you in an icy prison, but don't worry, I'll help you.

This will be a somewhat different adventure, since here it will not be so easy to kill all the pillagers you see, now they far outnumber us, we do not have good equipment and they are armed and more aggressive due to the attack on the dungeon, so now we have to be stealthy.

First you will have to leave the cell area, finding the necessary keys to get out of here, and later you will have to continue exploring the rest of the prison, looking for the keys to open the next door, and so on until you reach the main door of the prison. prison, through which you will have to escape.

As I said just now, we can't fight pillagers very well, so you can hide in the piles of barrels, wheat and books, where they won't be able to see you and will move away, but hiding there will reduce your vision quite a bit, so that you have to manage to go from hiding place to hiding place, and if you don't have a hiding place nearby, you will only have to attack the pillagers.

As in the previous map, you will have a loot as you advance in the game, but this will not be as big as the one in the dungeon, since it is a somewhat smaller and humbler prison, so they do not have the equipment of a great fortress , but I think that you will be able to advance well with the loot that you can find there, you will find it both in chests with the naked eye, and in chests a little more hidden, so you will have to be very attentive to every corner of the prison, and maybe find a great secret

But hey!, what are we waiting for? Come and get ready for this new map, I know you'll love it! 🙂

Topic starter Posted : 04/05/2022 8:56 pm
Share: