Forum

MCPE/Bedrock The My...

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock The Mystery of the Missing Chef (Adventure/Puzzle Map)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

The Mystery of the Missing Chef (Adventure/Puzzle Map)

AD

"The Mystery of the Missing Chef" is an adventure/puzzle map set in a fictional medieval kingdom called Mirtoland, ruled by King Gerald the Very Wise. In this kingdom, the head chef Alfred has recently gone missing. Alfreds cakes are one of Mirtoland its main export products, so it is of great importance that someone helps King Gerald to find out where he is.

You will gather information about Alfreds location by completing objectives that appear at the bottom of your screen. 

These objectives involve doing things like talking to villagers, travelling to different locations, looking for clues or specific items, ...

Once all those objectives have been completed, you should have gathered enough information to bring Alfred back to the kingdom.

If you encounter any issues while playing the map, be sure to leave a reaction here, or send an email to [email protected]

This is my very first time publishing a Minecraft map, so if you enjoy playing it, a rating would be higly appreciated.

Also, if you have trouble installing the map, I've made this tutorial which shows exactly how I would install it:

There's also this video with a full walkthrough of the map available:

AD

creator: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiKeqnmboim3hyAAV_-zxAA

Changelog
  • Updated all commands to match the new syntax for the execute command
  • Fixed bugs
  • Did some general improving of things that needed improvement

Installation

I recommend using the .mcworld file, but both should be fine.

Topic starter Posted : 07/02/2022 5:10 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/02/2023 8:36 pm
Share: