Forum

MCPE/Bedrock PVP Ma...

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock PVP Maps Series (New Update!) (Do Your Creation)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

PVP Maps Series (New Update!) (Do Your Creation)

A series of pvp maps that is unique, this map is open-source and basic, therefore you can add your own creations such as addons and others to add to the PVP experience.

*IMPORTANT* Read and understand until the end, because every word has meaning and contains a clue

EuForia is not my name, it is the idealism I made, one of which is an adventure

A series of pvp maps that is unique, this map is open-source and basic, therefore you can add your own creations such as addons and others to add to the PVP experience.

PVP Series : The Oak Mansion (Latest Map!)

a battle arena designed in the form of a garden in an “oak” mansion, perfect for playing with your friends, our recommendation is to use gun addons and rpg items.

PVP Series : Dream’s Tactical PVP (First Map!)

a tactical pvp map, inspired by the dream game gameplay that we think is interesting, Lots of new possibilities that can allow someone to beat 4 players at once here with techniques such as parkour, traps, and hide and seek.

*KNOW MORE ABOUT ME*

Tiktok: Preview of My Builds

Instagram: Contact me or Spoiler of my next projects

You can support me by download, share, and enjoy the map, also you can buy me a coffee

*NOTES*

I apologize for including an ad in the download link, because I need it for future EuForia projects

Download, share, and have fun with my submissions that means you support for future projects

and to be honest I am very happy that you play this map,

But I want you guys to interact more with me like criticizing my map properly, the reason?

with that I can improve the quality and your game will more fun!

*PROHIBITION TO DO*

I believe that everyone can have fun, but because not everyone is able to have these facilities,

I try to facilitate your happiness.

Therefore, it is strictly forbidden to use any of my projects as a form of business,

my projects are prohibited from being sold and published elsewhere, because I made this exclusively for MCBEDROCK

[Creative Commons license]

Changelog

New map update for PVP Series

PVP MaP "The Oak Mansion"

Installation

1. Download the world

2. Verify Captcha

3. Click Free Access with Ads

4. And you will be asked to read the article

5. Continue

6. Enjoy

creator: https://www.instagram.com/euforia.alhaq/