MCPE/Bedrock Rocket...

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Rocket Royale PvP Arena in Minecraft

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Rocket Royale PvP Arena in Minecraft

The PvP arena from rocket royale is now in minecraft! I built the arena from the game called rocket royale to minecraft because its awesome but I added a little bit of detail to the arena so it would look awesome

This pvp map is almost a replica of the arena from rocket royale but not quite. I added a lobby, more details, more weapons, more teams (1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, 5v5, 6v6) and much more!

In this pvp map, you can

– pick armors

– enchant armors/weapons/tools

– select teams

– fight

also find secrets! 

I added more details like grass, coarse dirt, tall grass, paths and many more

You can pick armor like chainmail armor, iron armor, golden armor, diamond armor and netherite armor!

You will get weapons when you get an armor, weapons/tools will be a sword, a shield, a bow and arrow, fishing rod, crossbow and many more. also if you get an armor then you will get a type of sword (whichever the type of armor you pick like netherite then you’ll get a netherite sword)

You also can enchant your weapons/armor/tools

And finally select teams like blue team, red team, green team, yellow team, pink team, purple team, which you can 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, 5v5, 6v6 and much more

creator: https://mobile.twitter.com/NotReallyBlue1

Changelog

1. You can now have the team you are on under your name tag so others will know what team you are on

2. Added an auto team remover so if you pick a new team, it will automatically remove you from your current team and put you on the new team that you have selected

3. You can get food such as enchanted apples and more

4. removed some stuff and replaced them with something else

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 04/08/2020 12:11 am
Share: