Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Top 10 Redstone Creation

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Top 10 Redstone Creation

In this map with a total of 10 Redstone Creations offers Machines that are from Java Edition and I made a design for Bedrock Edition. This also includes gigantic redstone creation such as a Controllable Beacon. There’s even a OP Weapons in the Creations as well.  If you’re interested Come Check it out. 

This Map Has a Total  of 10 Redstone Creations and Here are the list of all those Creations.

List of Redstone Creations:

#1. Controllable Beacon: This Machine Allows you to Controlling the Different Effects in a Beacon.  Not only can it change Effects it also Changes colors in each different effects. 

#2. Hidden Dispenser Trap: This trap is really good since this will be hidden and undetectable until it gets triggered. 

#3. 3×3 Hidden Nether Portal: This Machine is the only Machine in Bedrock Edition That does not require Slime Blocks. ( I also made a Tutorial on this. Check it out on my YouTube Channel )

#4. Hidden Staircase Entrance: This Hidden Staircase Entrance is not noticeable when not activated and has very fast opening and closing.

#5. Automatic Brewing Station Machine: This Machine Allows you to make you’re own potion automatically. It also gives you an option to make it splash potion and increase potency/power or duration. 

#6. Inventory and Storage System: This machine is just like a bank. You can store you’re items in there and also get you’re stored items in there. 

#7. Secure Chest: This Chest Has a Secret Combination lock  in order for it to display the items. ( Inside the Chest is a very powerful weapon. Check this map out if you’re curious) 

#8. Beacon Color Combination Lock: This machine is combination lock that allows you to simply lock any redstone related stuff such as a door. 

#9. 3×3 Hidden Waterfall Entrance: This is first 3×3 Flush with the wall Waterfall Entrance in Bedrock Edition. The Opening and closing on this machine is really cool. 

#10. Slot Machine: This is basically like a mini game machine. Winning on this is just a matter of luck so…  good luck on winning and having fun on this. 

Installation

creator: https://mobile.twitter.com/ly_nkz

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 12/09/2020 11:23 am
Share: