Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock BSPE Shaders (Android/iOS)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

BSPE Shaders (Android/iOS)

BSPE Shaders is a Shaders Package that will make the game Minecraft (Android / iOS) have a much better graphics. This Shaders package requires a device that is strong enough. BSPE Shaders was made for the purpose of improving the graphics of the Minecraft game (Android / iOS) for the better and even achieving very realistic graphics. Actually I have made this shader for a long time but my shader is not as good as the others, since long ago I managed to make this shader.

BSPE Shaders

BSPE Shaders is a Shaders Package that will make the game Minecraft (Android / iOS) have a much better graphics. This Shaders package requires a device that is strong enough. BSPE Shaders was made for the purpose of improving the graphics of the Minecraft game (Android / iOS) for the better and even achieving very realistic graphics. Actually I have made this shader for a long time but my shader is not as good as the others, since long ago I managed to make this shader.

Want some of the best shaders for Minecraft Bedrock Edition now? Compatible with Android and iOS, BSPE Shader is a mixture that consists only of shaders and improved graphics that are modern and proven. To confirm this, rate the screenshot below, how MCPE now looks compared to vanilla graphics, this is a completely different world.

Current Status

The development of BSPE has not yet ended. There are still many developments that we want to do.

What is special?

The basis of this shader is stable work. First of all, BSPE is distinguished by good performance and realistic force that applies to everything: clear water and ripples on its surface, sun and natural stars, thick and dynamic clouds, and this is not all that can be said about it.

BSPE Shaders All Edition

BSPE [2.0] [v1.0.0] [Nether] :

BSPE [2.0] [v1.0.0] [Demo Edition] :

BSPE [2.0] [v1.0.0] [Low Edition] :

BSPE [2.0] [v1.0.0] [Medium Edition] :

BSPE [2.0] [v1.0.0] [Ultra Edition] :

Features

1. Procedural 3D Clouds
  2. Procedural Water Waves 
  3. Clouds sky color beautiful
  4.  Purple light in the enderland
  5. Real leaves when viewed from afar
  6. Reflection of clouds on the water
  7. Reflection of the sun on the water

Installation

1. Download the shader and open it using the game.
  2. Go to the game setting and activate it.

Rules

1. Don't change the link that I have given.
  2. Must provide this website.
  3. Must give Ling Download that I have given.
  4. Do not provide a download link directly through the ad.
  5. Don't give these shaders to other websites except me.

If you break your rules you will get STRIKE.

CREATOR: BSBESHADERSDEV.

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 14/10/2019 11:14 am
Share: