Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Eternal Shaders RTX I LITE, HD, UHD (Render-Dragon) (All Devices)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Eternal Shaders RTX I LITE, HD, UHD (Render-Dragon) (All Devices)

Introducing Eternal Shaders! This pack will take your game to the next level with its stunning graphics enhancements, including realistic lighting effects, shadows, reflections and dynamic water. The pack also features a moving animation for the leaves and foliage, giving the game a more lifelike feel. The sun and moon have a realistic glow, adding to the immersive experience. In addition, the pack offers HD textures for a more detailed and crisp image. With this pack, your Minecraft world will come to life like never before. Experience the game like never before and download this shader pack today!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

💎 Eternal Shaders 💎

Extra Information 📩 (READ ME)

Eternal Shaders is a Resource Pack that Works on MCPE & MCBE 1.19+ 📌

✨Render-Dragon Support  (Tested on Multiple Devices) 

✨Glowing Sun & Moon 

✨Sun & Moon Set Animation 

✨Moving Foliage's (Tree Leaves/Plants/flowers) 

✨Biome Optimization (Changes Slightly to Fit Every Biome) 

✨Zero-Lag 

✨Compatible with other Packs & Mods 

✨Works on Mobile/PC/Console/More (NO SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED - DOWNLOAD & PLAY)

Unique Code 📃 - No Copied Code / Resources (Although Some Ideas were slightly made similar but NOT Copied, Dm me on Discord for our License )

LOW, HD, UHD ⚙️

UHD Is 5x Better than Lite, and much more realistic and advanced.

Lite

• Good Graphics
  • Slight Realism
  • Improved Foliage's
  • Shader Fog + Biome Client V1
  • Better Textures
  • More Enhancements

HD

• High Definition Graphics
  • Precise Realism
  • Improved Foliage's
  • Optimized Fog + Biome Client V2
  • Better Textures + Saturated Grass
  • Cleaner Sky
  • Slight Lighting Effects
  • More Enhancements
  • ⭐⭐⭐

UHD (Recommended)

• Ultra HD Graphics
  • UHD Realism
  • Improved Foliage's
  • Optimized Fog + Biome Client
  • Sun & Moon Glow + 3D Effect
  • Sun & Moon Transitions
  • Fine Textures + Saturated Greenery
  • Clean Sky & Cubemap
  • Advanced Lighting Effects (Underwater Lighting Glow)
  • Realistic Torches
  • Dynamic Water
  • More Heavy Enhancements
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

LITE - (FREE)
HD - (PATREON)
UHD - (PATREON)

• Eternal Shaders UHD is by far One of The Greatest Shaders Available on Render-Dragon 1.19
Sun & Moon

The Beautiful Sun & Moon in this pack make your gameplay experience much better! wait till you see the sun set 😀

When its becoming day you can see the moon going down slowly and the sun coming up on the other side! its so realistic

Boost Your Experience Today! Download Eternal Shaders UHD 

What can I use the pack for?

Eternal Shaders is the #1 Shaders Available for MCPE & MCBE

Eternal Shaders Is Perfect For Thumbnails, PVP, Survival, Building & Everything in Minecraft!
Its Fresh New Look is just Mouthwatering

COPYRIGHT NOTICE:

[COPYRIGHT 2023] OMEGA BLADE 

This resource pack was created by non other than OmegaBlade and all rights are reserved. The following terms of use apply to the Pack:

• You may not modify the files and upload them publicly. Modifications are only permitted for personal use. You are responsible for any leaks that may occur.
  • You may not re-upload the addon on external pages without my authorization. This includes pack or texture pages, marketplaces, MINECRAFT CHINA, and other related sites. Publishing the direct download link is considered re-uploading the addon.
  • You may not re-upload or publish the files of the addon or any of its contents (such as code).
  • You may not claim the addon as your own.
  • If you want to use this addon in your videos, you must give proper credits and a link to this page
  • If you want to reupload this addon, ask permission on discord.
  • It is reiterated that all rights belong to their respective creators, and these terms are accepted upon obtaining and/or using this Minecraft Addon.

If I you violate any of these terms, I will find and take legal actions on you.

mojang.ab ~

Support me on PATREON (receive Eternal Shaders UHD & HD, AND MORE CONTENT)

PATREON - UNLOCK FULL ETERNAL SHADER AND MORE PERKS

Join our Discord

------------------------------------------

Permissions

Fog Code by VOCKTILE

Permission Granted by Owner (fog code - Enhanced Fog With Care | Minecraft PE Texture Packs 

PARTNERSHIPS INFORMATION (FREE PACK FOR INFLUENCERS!)
if you have a youtube channel/social media account with above 1k of subs and would like to promote/review our shaders, we can offer Eternal Shaders UHD / HD For Free! Please DM me on discord - Discord Server (DM OWNER/CO-OWNER)

Changelog

Update Log!

- Added Partnership With Content Creators  (they can recieve UHD, HD for FREE to promote)

- Increased Water FPS  (so when around water your fps increases slightly higher than before)

- Updated for the Latest Versions of Minecraft (still works on 1.19+)

Installation

• Going through linkvertise is very simple, just click on "free access with ads" and then complete the steps. When you finish the steps, you will be taken to mediafire.
  • If you record a video of this Map, leave a link in the description that brings you here. Do not place direct links or place shorteners on top of the link.
  • Do not distribute unfairly or without my permission.

creator: https://www.youtube.com/c/OmegaMCGaming_EXE

Topic starter Posted : 30/01/2023 2:22 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 31/05/2023 7:19 pm
Share: