Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Fishy's Wonderful Shader (Now with constant PvP improvements)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Fishy's Wonderful Shader (Now with constant PvP improvements)

Ever just look at Minecraft and think "this is pretty nice but I want it to look better"? Well you've come to the right page! this shader features multiple new visual changes such as new water, fabulous skies and more!

(note: I know this isnt a technical definition of a shader, its just a visual replication, the render dragon is coming soon so it will become a real shader once again)

(4.0 work in progress)

Fishy's Wonderful Shaders Season 3 Part 6 Changelog

-New pack icon design
-Reverted soul torch texture to vanilla
-Reverted sea lantern texture to vanilla
-Made glass more transparent
-Pack version now displays at the middle top of the screen
-UI Title now revolves around in background of main menu
-Title now has new design
-changed UI colour to dark purple (hexcode: 14021c)
-Fixed shield texture
-Cleared entity files that don't need to exist 
-Weather particles are now 128x and have cleaned up edges
-Updated snowflake particles
-Updated village hero and bad omen effect icons
-Updated arrow texture
-Updated ender pearl texture
-Updated all Diamond tools & sword(besides the hoe)
-Updated totem of undying
-Updated suspicious looking stew
-Updated hotbar select icon
-Updated map icons
-Updated enchantment glint
-Fixed particle vibrancy issue
-Slightly desaturated colormaps(besides swamp grass)

PLEASE READ!!!:So the Render Dragon is finally coming to all platforms and we might be able to make third party shaders once again soon, so I can finally get back to this pack and return, 4.0 is on it's way guys. I Promise it's going to be worth the wait I'm going to put my all into this update, you guys have been waiting 2 years for this update.

I would like everyone to check out my new RTX series of packs which will be utilised in future updates for this shader: 

Check out FWRTX which is my new series of small Ray Tracing focused packs with different features changed using the game's Ray Tracing, Here's a video showing off the first pack: 

There will be many more FWRTX packs to come.

As I Mentioned in Another page I have up(Fishy's Visual Enhancements) Mojang have been exceedingly quiet about the third party support for the render dragon and I feel like we're due up for some news and seemingly a lot of the Community agrees, so if you would like to help out with getting Mojang to notice, please click the link below and vote and please share it around with your other Minecraft friends or just share it around on your social media platform:

https://feedback.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/community/posts/360077420452-3rd-party-shader-support-for-render-dragon

IF YOU WANT TO HELP THE SHADER COMMUNITY PLEASE VOTE AND SHARE THE LINK AND THE VIDEO AROUND

4.0 is planned for 2022 as of now.

Next 2 images are shot with the Ultra setting enabled

RECOMMENDED BRIGHTNESS IS 5-50

This pack features:

NOTE: THE RENDERDRAGON IS NOW AVAILABLE ON WINDOWS 10 AND AS EXPECTED THE SHADERS DO NOT WORK BUT I WILL BE REMAKING IT ONCE ALL DEVICES RUN ON RENDERDRAGON AND IT WILL LOOK MUCH BETTER.

SECOND NOTE: NOT ALL FEATURES WORK WITH CONSOLE AND MOBILE BUT SOME DO

PLEASE READ!!!:So the Render Dragon is finally coming to all platforms and we'll be able to make third party shaders once again soon, so I can finally get back to this pack and return, 4.0 is on it's way guys. I Promise it's going to be worth the wait I'm going to put my all into this update, you guys have been waiting one and a half years for this update.

^posted second time so more people see it.

Slightly cloudy afternoon

Late night village

Moonrise

Sunset

Note: 4.0 is currently a work in progress and as many features are finished or being tested there is still so much more to work on

https://twitter.com/FishyShader

If you would like to help out the shader community please vote on the link below and share it

https://feedback.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/community/posts/360077420452-3rd-party-shader-support-for-render-dragon  

Screenshots of the Fallout MashUp map with FWS XDarkness RTX enabler

PVP Update screenshots:

Brand new Hot Bar(will receive changes in Part 5)

Transparent Fire for better seeing in combat(Alternative to low fire)

Better looking trident texture & more!

Side by side of Mojang's trident vs My trident

Changelog

Topic starter Posted : 23/12/2020 11:41 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/01/2022 11:11 am
Share: