Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Kingdoms of Wallace V10.1 HD Realistic & RTX: Bedrock Edition Out Now!

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Kingdoms of Wallace V10.1 HD Realistic & RTX: Bedrock Edition Out Now!

AD

HD and RTX available for those with/without an RTX capable machine. HD realistic pack has added depth “baked” into the textures as best as I can without real light effects, whereas the RTX pack showcases the PBR light and depth.

UPDATE: With Version 10.1, see my Patreon for full list of updates - go to bottom of page to download the 64 resolution of HD pack to try it out - join my Patreon to download full HD and RTX - more to come!

Watch a recent video by markom58 showcasing the RTX pack:

I started creating the pack specifically for myself and found out others on servers I played on were also interested in my art. Drawing from my own libraries of free and paid textures, real photos, and creations of my own, I have created textures to greatly enhance your playing/building experience. By taking the original Minecraft textures/colors and then treating them to a realistic overhaul, your builds, even on multiplayer servers will remain similar even to those without the pack. Yet, the very detailed textures, especially in 512 resolution packs make your builds really pop.

Below I have included my 64 pixel resolution pack for free so you can try it out plus it works on most all devices. If you really like it, I have both regular HD and RTX versions up to 512 pixel resolutions on my Patreon page. This is an on-going project in development with over 90% of blocks/items done in the standard HD packs and RTX packs. Your support is greatly appreciated and allows me more time to devote in development. Check out and subscribe to my Twitch and YouTube to see the blocks in action and interact with me on streams. Patreon also provides access to addons packs: Medieval Glass and Thick Fog RTX.

Feel free to share photos of your builds with my packs as I truly love this game and the community.

I test the packs on the latest Windows 10 version of Minecraft with a 3090 RTX card. There is a known issue with some items resolution causing lag. Report all issues so I can continue to improve for everyone. These packs are pushing the limits of the Bedrock programming in the higher resolutions and some trial and error is happening.

RTX 512 HD Pack Screenshots:

Standard HD Realistic Pack Screenshots in 512 resolution:

Have a great day and enjoy! Thank you!

AD

Changelog

Installation

Simply download the standard 64 resolution pack and click on file to install, then activate in Minecraft Settings and you are good to go!

creator: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1Xws7ublVepgahQ_1br55w

Topic starter Posted : 02/04/2021 12:01 am
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/09/2022 12:48 pm
Share: