Forum

Notifications
Clear all

SUPER UPDATE | MCPE/Bedrock FuseRealism Resource Pack

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

SUPER UPDATE | FuseRealism Resource Pack

This texture pack was designed for people who love realistic styled Minecraft. I decided to create a resource pack with high resolution textures (100+ textures). All textures are in 256×256 resolution.

This Resource Pack Has Hundreds of Ultra Realistic And Seemless Textures Including:

• Tree barks Including Log Tops
  • Nature Textures Grass, Snow, Dirt Etc…..
  • Tiles, Planks, Floors And Terracottas
  • Plants And Leaves
  • Ambient Sounds Birds Chirping, Wind, Etc…
  • New Colored Glass

If You Dont Hear Any Ambient Sounds Make Sure you have Music Volume On Highest.

It’s highly recommended to use shaders with it. This improves the overall quality of the resource pack.

NOTE: This resource pack is still in development. There are still some bugs so don’t complain in the comments.

You May:

-Modify This Resource Pack For Personal Uses.

-Review/Showcase This Resource Pack On Your Youtube Videos With Appropriate Download Links/Credits.

(Email Me at [email protected] For More Details.)

You May Not:

-Modify This Resource Pack And/Or Distribute It On Revenue Services (ADF.LY) (BIT.LY)

NOTE: The Resource Pack Does Not Include The Shader Shown In The Pictures.

NOTE: My Minecraft Windows 10 Closes As Soon As I Open It. I’ve Tried Everything, Searching It Up. So I Had To Use Java Edition For Screenshots. If Anyone Knows How To Fix This PLEASE Comment How To Fix It.

-New Item Textures Like All Swords, Pickaxes, Axes, Hoes, Shovels, i Also Added Other Items Such as Food Like Meat, Apples, Ender Pearls And Much More!

-Fixed Many Textures Like Andesite, Diorite, Granite, Mossy Stones, Iron Block, Gold Block.

-Finally Added All The Plants eg. Flowers, Grass

-Added Magma…

-Now Here’s a Beautiful Picture Of My Texture Pack

Changelog

-Added Magma, Tons of Items Including All The Tools And Weapons, Food And Much More!

-Fixed A Ton Of The Textures Like Mossy Textures, Dirt, Grass, Andesite, Diorite, Granite, And The Gold And Iron Blocks!

-Add Magma, Wet Sponge, All The Flowers, Polished Diorite, Andesite, Granite, And Ender Pearl.

Installation

Put Resource Pack In Resource_Packs

Launch Game

Have Fun!

CREATOR: OCCULTFUSION (YOUTUBE)

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 30/12/2019 6:15 pm
Share: