Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Building Island

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Building Island

Tired of building on boring and old worlds in creative mode? Well, this island is custom generated world entirely for building bases and houses all in creative mode; or if you like, in survival mode.

This is agenerated terrain world created by me, Mihara.  It’s a island whereyou could do anything on it.Unlike the natural terrain of a minecraft world, this isa custom terrain fitted for builders and alike.

Adventure through this beautiful map both in survival and creative. This island features a mountain which you can build a house on or a base on. You could dowhatever you want on this island.

The choice isyours!

People madepersonalrequeststo me saying they want aworldthat is customized to their needs. That’s theinspirationbehind this map! This map is for people who wants to buildwithout the hassle to change the terrainaround them. You don’t have to terraform, it has already been done for you! In this world, you can build wherever it suits the meets. 

I put in somecustom treesto let your build look even more personal to you! This island is perfect if you just want toexperiment or testout yourbuilding skills. This world was entirelytargeted for creative mode users, but if you want to, you could play this in survival mode. You can still find a stronghold to defeat the ender dragon. You just gottaadventure out there!

Important:When clicking the download link, you might be prompt to click allow to continue or wait 5 seconds to continue. If you are prompted to wait 5 seconds, please wait 5 seconds and hit continue.Do not click on the ads shown on your screen.If you are prompted to click allow to continue for google chrome users, click allow then go to your privacy settings for chrome, notifications, and remove notifications to that site.

Changelog

Provided and updated a more detailed, elaborate, and descriptive description.

creator: Mihara

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 25/05/2020 5:33 pm
Share: