Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Can You Survive In Flat World? (Designed for Survival City Project)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Can You Survive In Flat World? (Designed for Survival City Project)

Can you survive in Flatworld? Flatworld Survival is intended for those who want to build a survival city in a flat world. Because it is more convenient to build a city on flat terrain, but due to limited resources, it is extremely difficult to build a city in survival mode on flat terrain, we created this.

Can you survive in Flatworld?

Flatworld Survival is intended for those who want to build a survival city in a flat world. Because it is more convenient to build a city on flat terrain, but due to limited resources, it is extremely difficult to build a city in survival mode on flat terrain, that's why we created this.

Various features have been added here, namely:

1. The shops feature adopted from Ultimate Skyblock.

2. Then there is the pixel craft feature which has a variety of new colors and blocks.

3. Starter Kit.

4. Several villages.

5. If you are still not satisfied with the features, please add various addons such as furniture, vehicles, etc.

*NOTES*

I apologize for including an ad in the download link, because I need it for future EuForia projects

Download, share, and have fun with my submissions that means you support for future projects

and to be honest I am very happy that you play this map,

But I want you guys to interact more with me like criticizing my map properly, the reason?

*PROHIBITION TO DO*

I believe that everyone can have fun, but because not everyone is able to have these facilities,

I try to facilitate your happiness.

Therefore, it is strictly forbidden to use any of my projects as a form of business,

my projects are prohibited from being sold and published elsewhere, because I made this exclusively

[Creative Commons license]

Installation

1. Download
  2. Open
  3. Will import data automatically
  4. Use
  5. Enjoy

creator: https://twitter.com/EuforiaAlhaq

Topic starter Posted : 25/07/2021 1:52 pm
Share: