Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Crazy Caves World

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Crazy Caves World

Crazy Caves is a customised world ported from the Java version onto Bedrock. You’ll be able to cross the treacherous lands over lava and water and heights stretching to the world limit.

The world is a bit bigger than an Xbox 360 world, so about 1000×1000 blocks. There will be plenty to explore

This world has every ore stretching from top to bottom, meaning you can find diamonds anywhere if you look hard enough.

Achievements can be unlocked in this world, but you’re free to use cheats as well. This is a hard world and I challenge you to play it on Hard mode.

It also contains many villages. It might (but may not) contain an end portal so you can fight the dragon.

Also keep in mind that all desert biomes are now nether biomes, making them much harder to traverse.

If you would like to see more of these maps, let me know cause I can make more of them if enough people want them. I’m trying to make a few new things a week for people to download. Request anything down below and I’ll see if I can do it.

If you happen to make a video on this world, please let me know and I can probably put it up here for people to view. Anyways, thanks for downloading.

CREATOR: AMOSMOSES2

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 09/12/2019 9:56 pm
Share: