Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Extreme SkyBlock

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Extreme SkyBlock

Welcome to this new and engaging SkyBlock adventure! But that’s not just a normal SkyBlock, this is THE SkyBlock you’ve always wanted to play!

Discover new ways of surviving with a marketplace where you can buy useful items, daily and monthly challenges that give you special rewards and, most importantly, a whole monument to complete!

Discover new Islands, look for hidden treasures, defeat the wither and much more in Extreme SkyBlock.

This is a SkyBlock map with many more added features, like a monument to complete, daily and monthly challenges, and a marketplace.

This is the main lobby, with some sections that are unlockable just by playing the map.

Those are some view of the islands

And this is the monument

~Creator personal note:

This is one of my very first map projects I’ve ever worked on. I’ve completely rebuilt the entire map in a void world (before it was just a superflat with limited void). This has a special place in my heart as I loved working on it once again. I’ve decided that I’ll continue working on this project updating it with new features (also requested by the community) and bug fixes.

Changelog

Just removed "(BETA)" from the title because the map is no longer in beta

Installation

1. Make sure you have Minecraft 1.12.0 or newer installed on your device
  2. Click on the download link
  3. Download the file from MediaFire
  4. Open the file and the map will install itself or rename the file from .mcworld to .zip to manually install it

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 09/09/2019 6:39 pm
Share: