Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock [LG] SkyGen

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

[LG] SkyGen

Hello, this is my first ever map! And I'm proud to introduce my new map creation SkyGen, sky gen is a minigame kinda based out of skyblock.. I created a SkyGen with many different twist (example: Boss fight, custom chest, end dimension)I really hope you enjoy this map!

[LG] SkyGen 

By: Lovelyon Gaming 

Things You'll expect from [LG] SkyGen:

Lobby: starter kits, wood, stone generators and a setup basic server rules, private Smelting area, so that no players can  steals your loots! PvP arena entrance.

Private Smelting area: A private Smelting area for you and your friends so that no one can steal your loots!

2nd Island: More variety of ores to mine (coal,iron,lapis,diamond,gold and netherite) enchanting area, cow and pigs spawners!

Free to build island: an island where you are free to build anything you like (house or even an under ground base!)

3rd Island: Private Furnace area (smelt your cobblestone/ores, cook your foods! (Beef, pork chop) Blazing Chest, anvil, stone cutter and grindstone!

PvP area: Battle with your friends or other players! See who's really the strongest among you all!

End Dimension/island : EnderChest and Fight endermans, gather their Enderpearls to craft an ender eye to summon The boss!

Boss Island: a portal which allows you to access the death match where you vs the Boss of SkyGen! Defeating the boss will give you a Reward! Be sure your ready to face him...

Hope you'll enjoy this map 

For FAQ:

How do I summon the boss?

You can summon the boss by collecting Enderpearls from the end Dimension and blaze powder from the Blazing Chest, after gathering the materials craft them into a Ender eye than go to the portal and place the two ender eye into the End portal frames.

How do I Use the Blazing Chest?

Blazing Chest is like an trading system used to trade you an item for an item, the blazing Chest currently trade only one item, a blaze powder used to craft ender eye, to trade place 64 Diamonds in the middle slot of the chest than you can get your blaze powder. Trade: 64 Diamonds for 1 blaze powder 

Can I play this map with my friends?

Yes, you can infact I made this map for multiplayers

Can I Feature this map on any of my social media?

Yes, you can just don't forget to Credit me (Lovelyon Gaming) for it or leave a link for my map.

What version does this map support?

1.19, I made this map on version 1.19.20

Incase you have any further questions Feel free to ask my on my social media accounts 

Discord: Lovelyon Gaming#1339

YouTube: https://youtube.com/channel/UC6kskD42j0qGq4og71FVF4A

Anyways that's all I got for you today!

Changelog

[LG] SkyGen 

• Blazing Chest 
  • End Dimension 
  • Boss Island/Battle 

If you have any questions feel free to Ask me on my social media accounts 

Installation

Click The install button (Download [LG] SkyGen Here!) Then you'll get directed to MediaFire Download Click The Installation button after downloading is done go to your "download" section and click the file ([LG] SkyGen.mcworld) and import it to Minecraft!

That's all enjoy!!

creator: https://youtube.com/channel/UC6kskD42j0qGq4og71FVF4A

Topic starter Posted : 21/08/2022 9:34 pm
Share: