Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Ultimate Skyblock [Economy, Shops, Buy and Sell, Spawners, etc.]

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Ultimate Skyblock [Economy, Shops, Buy and Sell, Spawners, etc.]

Ultimate Skyblock is a Skyblock in general that circulates on the internet, it's just that this World has economic features, shops, buy and sell, spawners, and many other features. This world is designed as an experimental project.

UPDATE INFO: 

Bug fix for shops and we add new feature that is Pixel Craft.

New Starter Kit.

I apologize for making a big mistake with World Ultimate Skyblock in the previous version, namely there is no shop to buy wool so you can't sleep at night and cause phantom attacks, that's why I am revising it with a new update, namely the presence of Dye Color on Big Madam Shop

If you want Skyblock that has economic features, then this map is perfect for you to download.

This game is designed with a business concept, where in order for you to win the game you have to get rich to buy an End Portal, then defeat the ender dragon

You can read about features, general instructions, warnings, and other guides here.

Here is a preview of the features of this map

1. Guidebook general manual of guides, warnings, and instructions

2. Global Minecraft Currencies the concept of currency, here you can convert emerald into larger or smaller fractions

3. Big Madam here you can buy basic survival needs such as seeds, saplings, resources, and many others

4. Father of Villager here is where you sell plantation, agricultural, and many other products to get emerald (more than 45+ items)

5. Mob Collectors here you can buy more than 25+ spawn egg mobs, such as animals, pets, monsters, etc. and also you can buy a spawner

6. Quest Master To finish this game, you have to go to the end and defeat Ender Dragon

*NOTES*

I apologize for including an ad in the download link, because I need it for future EuForia projects

Download, share, and have fun with my submissions that means you support for future projects

and to be honest I am very happy that you play this map,

But I want you guys to interact more with me like criticizing my map properly, the reason?

with that I can improve the quality and your game will more fun!

*PROHIBITION TO DO*

I believe that everyone can have fun, but because not everyone is able to have these facilities,

I try to facilitate your happiness.

Therefore, it is strictly forbidden to use any of my projects as a form of business,

my projects are prohibited from being sold and published elsewhere, because I made this exclusively

[Creative Commons license]

Changelog

UPDATE INFO: 

Bug fix for shops and we add new feature that is Pixel Craft.

New Starter Kit.

Installation

1. Download
  2. Open
  3. Will import data automatically
  4. Create new World
  5. Check on import template world
  6. Enjoy

creator: https://twitter.com/EuforiaAlhaq

Topic starter Posted : 19/04/2021 10:49 am
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)