Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Sky Island Map Version 1.4 Beta Build 11 (Update Aquatic: Beta 1.5.0.1)

BarterChain65
(@barterchain65)
Eminent Member

Well The Update Aquatic Is Approaching It's Final Beta Stages And Getting Closer To Release, I'm Back And I Would Like Your Ideas On What I Should Add In Version 1.4 Beta Build 11? Please Leave A Comment In The Comment Section Below On What You Think Will Be An Awesome Feature To Add To My Map. I Will Be Broadcasting On Mixer Shortly. www.mixer.com/BarterChain65 There's A Link To My Mixer Channel I Also Need To Mention That I Don't Have A Mic I Used To Have One But It Gave Up So Please Go Easy On Me And I Don't Have Xbox Live Gold So I Can't Do Multiplayer Unfortunately. Well I Gotta Go You Guys Take Care And Stay Safe, Byee!

Topic starter Posted : 05/05/2018 11:05 am
(@evilstrawberry)
Trusted Member

Add aquariums and take advantage of the magma blocks because they have little bubble columns.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/05/2018 11:22 am
BarterChain65
(@barterchain65)
Eminent Member

I'm Going Live On Mixer Be Sure To Check It Out I'm Live Right Now.. I'll See You Guys There.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/05/2018 11:23 am
BarterChain65
(@barterchain65)
Eminent Member

Add aquariums and take advantage of the magma blocks because they have little bubble columns.

Thank You, This Is Fantastic Idea I Will Make A Special Island For The Awesome Features You Guys Suggest I Will Be Adding Every Feature You Guys Present And It Will Permanently Be Part Of The Map Once It's Added It Will Not Be Destroyed.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/05/2018 11:35 am
BarterChain65
(@barterchain65)
Eminent Member

Mixer Glitched Out So I Had To Restart Mixer So I'm Broadcasting Right Now.. Be Sure To Check It Out And Leave A Message In The Mixer Chat On What To Add Next After I Build EvilStrawberry's Aquarium, I Gotta Get Back To Broadcasting I'll See You There

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/05/2018 3:01 pm
Share: