PLEASE READ before participating in the Minecraft Beta:
- Joining the beta will replace your game with a work in progress version of Minecraft
- You will not have access to Realms and will not be able to join non-beta players while you’re previewing the beta
- Any worlds played while in the beta cannot be opened in previous versions of the game so please make copies of worlds to prevent losing them
- Beta builds can be unstable and are not representative of final version quality
- The beta is available only on Xbox One, Windows 10, and Android (Google Play). To join or leave the beta, see aka.ms/JoinMCBeta for detailed instructions
Please enjoy this week’s Bedrock Beta update and send us your feedback at aka.ms/CavesCliffsFeedback and report any bugs at bugs.mojang.com.
Reminder: We are still tweaking world generation and features may change, please remember make regular backup copies of your favourite worlds!
- Fixed shifted sub-chunks on Caves & Cliffs flat worlds (MCPE-140428)
- Flat worlds with the Caves & Cliffs experimental toggle enabled will properly upgrade to use the new dimension heights
Non-Experimental Features and Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where Light Blocks would force players to spawn at the surface of the Overworld
- Tropical Fish no longer lose their colors upon grabbing them with a Water Bucket and then releasing them (MCPE-137158)
- Trapdoors show up in the Recipe Book again (MCPE-141441)
- Lily Pads can once again be placed on water deeper than one block (MCPE-141403)
- Mobs no longer jump continuously on non-full blocks such as Snow layers (MCPE-141411)