PLEASE READ before participating in the Minecraft Beta:
- Joining the beta will replace your game with a work-in-progress version of Minecraft
- You will not have access to Realms and will not be able to join non-beta players while you’re previewing the beta
- Any worlds played while in the beta cannot be opened in previous versions of the game, so please make copies of worlds to prevent losing them
- Beta builds can be unstable and are not representative of final version quality
- The beta is available only on Xbox One, Windows 10, and Android (Google Play). To join or leave the beta, see aka.ms/JoinMCBeta for detailed instructions.
It’s time for another Bedrock Beta! As always, we really appreciate all the feedback you send to aka.ms/CavesCliffsFeedback and please report any bugs you may find at bugs.mojang.com.
- Optimized chunk generation on some devices
- Added a new world upgrade animation to the world upgrade/backup screen
- Fixed block actors not working properly below y=0 when upgrading a world to Caves & Cliffs: Part II (MCPE-138291)
- Backup copies of worlds no longer have the Caves & Cliffs experimental toggle enabled
- Fixed the new storage location prompt occurring daily on some Android devices (MCPE-147666)
- Fixed blocks like water and lava sometimes generating mid-air in specific worlds updated from older versions (MCPE-144937)