A new update is available for Minecraft: Bedrock Edition that addresses some issues that have occurred since the release of 1.18.10.
- Improved the smoothness of player movement (MCPE-152176)
- The pause menu’s “Invite to Game” button is now always enabled on Realms
- Fixed issue where ratings count and offer tiles were not visible in the Marketplace
- Fixed an issue with experience being granted when moving items from the hotbar in the furnace UI screens (MCPE-152227)
- Fixed a crash that could occur when launching the game on PlayStation while connected with Remote Play (MCPE-143803)
- Fixed a bug where animation timeline events at 0.0 would sometimes not run in looping animations