NOTE: This week’s Android Beta version may be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and are working to resolve the issue.
Information on the Minecraft Preview and Beta:
- These work-in-progress versions can be unstable and may not be representative of final version quality
- Minecraft Preview is available on Xbox, Windows 10/11, and iOS devices. More information can be found at aka.ms/PreviewFAQ
- The beta is available on Android (Google Play). To join or leave the beta, see aka.ms/JoinMCBeta for detailed instructions
We have another 1.19.70 Beta/Preview this week while we work on a few more bugs! The good news is that we’re very nearly ready to bring the cherry blossom biome and armour trims to Minecraft Preview as an experimental feature – thank you for bearing with us! It will be worth the wait and we’re excited to hear your feedback once these features are ready to be tested out in preparation for 1.20, stay tuned for more updates.
As always, you can send us all your feedback and ideas at aka.ms/MC120Feedback and report any bugs to bugs.mojang.com.
- Fixed several issues that were affecting the gameplay experience and stability of the game
- Fixed an issue that prevented Boat paddling sounds from playing (MCPE-166558)
- Items no longer float away after they are thrown out of water (MCPE-167251)
- Player projectiles no longer snap to the block grid when spawned from an event with “born” spawn_method