Posted: March 17, 2023
An update has been released to fix several issues that addresses a few issues that occurred since the release of 1.19.70.
NOTE: This update is not yet available on Amazon devices or Nintendo Switch and will be available soon.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to get stuck at 66% when loading at launch (MCPE-168284)
- Fixed a crash that could occur at launch on iOS
- Fixed player names not appearing through the environment and behind walls (MCPE-168269)
- Fixed a bug that caused the text on Signs not to be displayed with ray tracing enabled on PC (MCPE-167638)
- Fixed an issue where players would load incorrect data when loading a local game after connecting to a server or Realm (MCPE-164765)
- Players are now prompted with the option to enable text-to-speech, if supported, on first startup