Posted: February 17, 2023
A new update is available that addresses some issues that have occurred since the release of 1.19.60.
NOTE: This update is not yet available on Nintendo Switch or Google Play and will be released in the coming days. In addition, we are continuing to investigate a fix for performance issues on Nintendo Switch with an upcoming release.
As always, we appreciate all your help and input! Please report any new bugs at bugs.mojang.com and let your feedback be heard at feedback.minecraft.net.
- Fixed a crash that could occur during gameplay
- Fixed a crash on Nintendo Switch when attempting to login while set to local network mode
- Fixed a crash that occurred upon creating a world from a template on Realms
- Fixed servers being unable to set custom classic skins on players
- Fixed the “Player has changed their skin” message being spammed on dedicated servers when custom skins were disabled
- Fixed the cursor returning to the top of certain rows on Marketplace pages after going to the next tab in any row with a gamepad